become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Personal_and_Class_Pages
Personal and Class Pages
Reference: Education: K through 12: Educators: Personal and Class Pages
Society: People: Personal Homepages
The American Pageant Chapter Summaries
- The site contains notes/summaries made section by section, chapter by chapter of the AP US History course book "The American Pageant."
The Civil War Lady
- This site gives in-depth descriptions of what women wore during the Civil War time period, 1861-1865. Among the topics are period cosmetics, hair styles and hygiene.
- Includes outlines, self-grading quizzes, vocabulary, and unit notes on United States and European history.
Historical Narratives of Early Canada
- This site contains interesting narratives by W.R. Wilson about early Canadian history, suitable for use in schools and complete with review questions and curriculum connections.
History Of Famous Pirates
- Includes biographies of Blackbeard, John Rackham, and Mary Read.
Ice Harvesting USA
- Primary source information on natural ice harvesting in the United States during the 19th and early 20th centuries with a focus on Frederic Tudor, the Ice King.
L.T. Kuzin: Research Program
- Personal site which looks at the life and work of Professor Lev T. Kuzin who was one of the founders of modern cybernetics and information science in Russia.
Let Freedom Ring
- To educate today's generation on the importance of FREEDOM and to never forget those men and women who gave their lives for freedom.
- Contains information about current research, publications, teaching, and other academic information.
Mr. Potter's History Page
- A class site detailing homework, links, media, and fun stuff for students of Social Studies and all its disciplines.
Mrs. Ruland's Social Studies Page
- This site is for high school students studying Modern World History and AP US History. Includes an extensive listing of Internet resources and information on various writing and studying skills.
Ms. Eugene's Educational Site
- Education Site relating to First Nation topics including local resources and First Nation links, sample First Nation Art Projects, and personal reflections on my First Nation journey.
Ms. Herzer's AP Alumni '99 Page
- Links to useful AP US History sites, as well as tips and advice from the Islamic Saudi Academy's 1999 girl's AP US History class.
- Links to help students and teachers in the fields of World History, Geography, Art, and Literature to find information.Both English and Spanish links.
Personal and Class Pages
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 15, 2014 at 6:24:07 UTC -