become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lesson_Plans/African_American
Open Directory - Society: History: Education: Lesson Plans: African American
The African American Experience - A Research Quilt
- Introduces research process as students investigate contributions of African American leaders of the 1900s. Each student constructs a quilt square, highlighting the achievements of an individual.
The Antislavery Literature Project
- Antislavery literature represents the origins of multicultural literature in the United States.
Black History Month lesson plans
- Learning Network provides a cross-curricular thematic unit of lesson plans and online supplemental resources for teaching black history to K-12 students.
Chicago's Black Metropolis--About This Lesson
- Classroom-ready lesson plan to examine the history of this 'city-within-a-city', a self-supporting African American community that prospered from the late 19th century until the 1930s.
A History of African Americans of Delaware and Maryland's Eastern Shore
- An online collection of essays, which includes six corresponding lesson plans.
Lesson Exchange: Famous Black Americans (Elementary, History)
- From White Oak Elementary School, Edenton, North Carolina. Objective: At the end of this lesson, the student will be able to recognize famous Black Americans and their roles in America's society.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 19, 2012 at 13:15:04 UTC -