become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Lesson_Plans
Open Directory - Society: History: Education: Lesson Plans
Reference: Education: K through 12: Educators: Lesson Plans
A Book in Time
- Chronological lists of books, crafts, maps, timelines, and other resources for social studies teachers and homeschoolers.
- How to plan history adventures and themed treasure hunts to bring history alive.
History Lesson Plans and Resources
- A collection of lesson plans and teaching resources covering a variety of topics and time periods including the Renaissance, the Civil War, Women's Suffrage, and the Korean War.
Immigrant Values: Building a Country
- These classroom lessons show that dramatic socio-economic change in Lowland Scotland had significant impact on the development of rural Scottish communities in pre-Confederation Canada.
Internet Lessons for World History
- Units that include art, creative writing and economic analysis, as well as a series of quizzes on ancient cultures.
Teaching Needham’s Puzzle - Fostering Historical Thinking
- In this article, the author shares his teaching experience with regard to Needham's Puzzle and introduces online resources and teaching materials.
Thomas Jefferson Online - Enlightenment
- Classroom activities from the Ken Burns' documentary site.
World History and Geography
- This resource for high school teachers includes a concise alternative textbook, instructional materials and activities. Teachers collaborate in developing effective educational tools.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 28, 2013 at 13:45:03 UTC -