become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regional/Iran
Wars and Conflicts
US Hostage Crisis
Regional: Middle East: Iran: Society and Culture: History
Society: Issues: Terrorism: Terrorist Organizations: Hizballah
Hostage Rescue Attempt
- Much information on the mission to rescue 52 American Hostages held in Iran in 1980.
Iran and the 'axis of evil'
- Evaluating the reasoning behind Iran's inclusion on President George Bush's 'axis of evil', and expressing concern that the action could set back internal reforms.
Iran warns US against attack
- Detailing a warning from Iranian supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei that the United States would regret taking any military action upon his country.
Iran Puts Off FM's Trip To Russia In Spat Over Meetings
- Describing conflicts arising between Iraq and Russia, in relation to joint technology programs with possible military application. (February 19, 2002)
Iranians to Bush: Take this axis of evil and shove it
- Describing the Iranian perspective that President Bush's characterization was ignorant bullying that will only slow reform. Salon.com. (February 07, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:46:55 UTC -