become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medicine/Publications
The James Lind Library
- Documents the evolution of fair tests of medical treatments, with examples from various books and journal articles. Also biographical material, portraits, translations, and commentaries.
Alan Mason Chesney Medical Archives
- Official repository of the Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions.
Bulletin of the History of Medicine
- Official publication of the American Association for the History of Medicine.
Journal of the History of Medicine and Allied Sciences
- Publish the latest original research on the written beginnings of medicine in all its aspects. Includes instructions for authors and free sample issue.
Social History of Medicine
- Publish work on all aspects of health, illness, and medical treatment in the past. Includes free sample issue and instructions to authors.
- Antiquarian booksellers specializing in the history of medicine, surgery, nursing, public health, epidemiology, sanitation, infectious diseases, microbiology, parasitology and virology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 17, 2014 at 7:13:16 UTC -