become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medicine/Institutions
Centre for the History of Medicine at the University of Birmingham
- Purpose of facility is to learn from the past and apply that knowledge towards solving current biomedical and clinical challenges. Page includes research, events, outreach projects, and list of courses.
Centre for the History of Science, Technology and Medicine at the University of Manchester
- Offers MA, MSc, PhD and intercalated BSc programmes, a wide variety of course options in the history of science, technology and medicine, and resources for research in these fields.
Medical Heritage Center at The Ohio State University
- Information on the center's artifact, rare book, and archival collections, which concentrate on the medical history of Central Ohio region.
National Library of Medicine: History of Medicine Division
- Extensive collection of material. Open to the public.
Wellcome Library for the History of Medicine
- Library is based in London and is open to visitors. Provides access to catalogues and resources.
Wellcome Unit for the History of Medicine
- A centre for the History of Medicine in Britain over the last thirty years. This topic has attracted scholars and students from a variety of disciplines and backgrounds.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 17, 2014 at 7:43:40 UTC -