become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science/Journals
Society: History: Journals
Annals of Science
- Editorial information. Tables of contents from 1996. Full text available to subscribers for issues from 1999 on.
Archive for History of Exact Sciences
- Aims to analyze the historical course of mathematical thought and precise theory of nature. While devoted mainly to mathematics and natural philosophy, it also embraces experiment in the physical sciences. Contents from vol.52 (1998). Full text available to subscribers.
CSIRO Publishing: Historical Records of Science and Scientists
- Focuses on early developments and influential scientists in Australia. Produced twice a year. Includes sample issue, archived abstracts and submission information.
Historical Studies in the Natural Sciences
- A journal that chronicles the history of science as it has developed since the 17th century. Tables of contents from vol.25 (1994). Full text free to print subscribers or pay-per-view.
- Isis is the premier journal in the field. Site gives access to tables of contents and abstracts since Decemer 1995, and online access from the March 2002 issue onwards.
- Annual publication from the History of Science Society. Site gives access to tables of contents since 1995, and general editorial information.
Science History Publications Ltd
- Publisher of academic journals in history of science: History of Science; Journal for the History of Astronomy; Archaeoastronomy; Archives of Natural History.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2016 at 15:52:54 UTC -