become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science/Geology
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Perspectives: Origins and Creation: Young Earth View: Catastrophism
Bartleby.com: Sir Charles Lyell
- Includes etexts of scientific papers, "The Progress of Geology" and "Uniformity of Change".
The Great Devonian Controversy
- A review of the book by Martin Rudwick about this 19th century geological controversy.
GSA History of Geology Division
- Web site includes organization information, as well as several papers on important geologists and their work.
HESS: History of the Earth Sciences Society
- International society devoted to the history of earth sciences. Site has information about the organization and its journal, Earth Sciences History.
Lord Kelvin and the Age of the Earth
- Mathematical details of Lord Kelvin's young earth calculation, from a course in applied fourier analysis. In PDF format. [PDF]
Out of Print Geology Books for sale
- Also including books on paleontology, mineralogy, mining, explorations, early surveys, volcanology, seismology and meteoritics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 8, 2014 at 22:03:16 UTC -