become an editor
the entire directory
only in France/D-Day
By Time Period
Wars and Conflicts
World War II
This category in other languages:
- "This website pays homage to those young Americans, who fought at Omaha Beach, Utah Beach, and the Pointe du Hoc, places responsible for changing the course of history"
- Film on nine screens in a circular cinema about the landings of the allied forces on the beaches of Normandy.
Back to Normandy
- Information relating to the D-Day landings.
D-Day and Normandy Battle
- Interactive place for D-Day and Normandy war pictures.
Encyclopaedia Britannica's Guide to Normandy 1944
- The story of the Normandy Invasion through the spoken recollections of veterans who fought it, the newsreels that recorded the events, and written collections of historians who studied the campaign.
An Eye in Normandy
- Galleries of Omaha Beach, Normandy American Cemetery, Brittany American Cemetery, Pointe du Hoc, and Gold Beach including a glossary.
Juno Beach - The Canadians On D-Day
- The story of one of the invasion beaches of Normandy.
Juno Beach Centre
- Events, people, arms and weapons, and interactive centre.
Pictures of D-Day
- Royalty Free pictures about the battle for educational use.
- Landing museum, monuments, history and reports, testimonials, and gallery.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 29, 2012 at 7:24:05 UTC -