become an editor
the entire directory
only in France/D-Day
By Time Period
Wars and Conflicts
World War II
This category in other languages:
- "This website pays homage to those young Americans, who fought at Omaha Beach, Utah Beach, and the Pointe du Hoc, places responsible for changing the course of history"
- Film on nine screens in a circular cinema about the landings of the allied forces on the beaches of Normandy.
Back to Normandy
- Information relating to the D-Day landings.
D-Day and Normandy Battle
- Interactive place for D-Day and Normandy war pictures.
An Eye in Normandy
- Galleries of Omaha Beach, Normandy American Cemetery, Brittany American Cemetery, Pointe du Hoc, and Gold Beach including a glossary.
Juno Beach - The Canadians On D-Day
- The story of one of the invasion beaches of Normandy.
Juno Beach Centre
- Events, people, arms and weapons, and interactive centre.
Pictures of D-Day
- Royalty Free pictures about the battle for educational use.
- Landing museum, monuments, history and reports, testimonials, and gallery.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 20, 2014 at 8:45:07 UTC -