become an editor
the entire directory
only in Atomic/Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki
By Time Period
Wars and Conflicts
World War II
Hiroshima and Nagasaki
Regional: Asia: Japan: Prefectures: Hiroshima
Regional: Asia: Japan: Prefectures: Nagasaki
This category in other languages:
The Atomic Bombing of Hiroshima
- An eyewitness report written by a German Jesuit priest, Father P. Siemes, with the Novitists of the Society of Jesus in Nagatsuki.
Atomic Bombing of Hiroshima
- An eyewitness account by Father P. Siomes.
Atomic Bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Wikipedia article covering the prelude to the bombing, choosing the targets, and the debate over the decision to drop the bombs.
The Atomic Bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- The original text document by The Manhattan Engineer District, June 29, 1946 describing in great detail the findings of the official group sent by General Groves to study the bombings.
Hand Them Down to the Next Generation - Testimonies of Bomb Victims
- Detailed accounts victims of Hiroshima and Nagasaki that had returned to Fukuoka Prefecture after war.
Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum
- Offers children's section, message board, virtual museum with multi-media exhibits, call for world peace, and information on the dangers of atomic weapons.
Hiroshima Speaks Out
- Provides facts, victims' drawings and stories, and essays.
- A slide show of Nagasaki after the US dropped its second atomic bomb on Japan, and provides links to commentaries and online public forum of ideas and opinions about the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
A Personal Record of Hiroshima A-bomb Survival
- The memoirs of the late Mr. Takeharu written as a series of postings to a message board with responses from readers all over the world.
Photos of the Bomb Damage in Japan
- A collection of personal photos taken immediately after the war depicting the damage to Hiroshima and Nagasaki, as well as other cities due to conventional bombing.
Voice of Hibakusha
- Eyewitness accounts of the bombing of Hiroshima from the video Hiroshima Witness produced by Hiroshima Peace Cultural Center and NHK, 1986.
Hiroshima and Nagasaki
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2015 at 8:24:05 UTC -