become an editor
the entire directory
only in Air_Forces/United_Kingdom
By Time Period
Wars and Conflicts
World War II
Society: History: By Time Period: Twentieth Century: Wars and Conflicts: World War II: By Country: United Kingdom
39 Squadron - B26 Marauder Association
- Association includes a history, photographs, statistics, people, equipment, and Roll of Honour.
550 Squadron and North Killingholme Association
- History, Roll of Honour, maps, and links.
617 Squadron - The Dambusters
- The history, reasons behind the formation of this unit, and people involved, including information on the plan, aircraft, flight diary, and other raids.
77 Squadron RAF Association
- History of a bomber squadron, 1939-1945, aircraft description, airfields, commanders, operations, photographs, and links.
Aspects of the British and American Strategic Air Offensive against Germany 1939 to 1945
- An assessment of the RAF Bomber Command and USAAF casualties, losses and bombs dropped, illustrated with graphs.
The Battle of Britain
- Overview of the units, men, machines and events.
Bob Baxter's Bomber Command
- RAF Bomber Command and Lancaster Bomber related site. Aircraft and aircrew loss records, squadron codes, operations photos, and memoirs.
The Bomber Command Historical Society
- Offers news, links, squadron information, and unit histories.
Coastal Command Sunderland Crash 31 Jan 1944
- A memorial site to the crew of Sunderland DW110 of Coastal Command which crashed in the Blue Stack Mountains in Ireland in January 1944.
Czechoslovak Airmen in the Royal Air Force
- Comprehensive site with details of individual airmen, units, battle statistics and memorials.
The Glider Pilot Regiment 1942-1945
- Explores the history, training, operations and aircraft of this elite British regiment.
Royal Air Force Bomber Command Losses of the Second World War (W R Chorley): Amendments and Addition
- Provides consolidated published updates to W R Chorley's nine volume series of books and adds new amendments and additions, assisting researchers on RAF Bomber Command.
Royal Air Force WWII 38 Group Squadrons Reunited
- Features the Muneville graves, photos, history of the group, roll of honor, and stories.
World War 2 - RAF May 1940
- Royal Air Force losses during the Battle of France 1940 and the start of the Strategic Air Offensive against Germany
World War 2 Ex-RAF Ground Crew - Kenya
- A reunion site for those who were stationed in East Africa.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 26, 2015 at 14:45:06 UTC -