become an editor
the entire directory
only in Air_Forces/United_Kingdom
By Time Period
Wars and Conflicts
World War II
Open Directory - Society: History: By Time Period: Twentieth Century: Wars and Conflicts: World War II: Air Forces: United Kingdom
Society: History: By Time Period: Twentieth Century: Wars and Conflicts: World War II: By Country: United Kingdom
39 Squadron - B26 Marauder Association
- Association includes a history, photographs, statistics, people, equipment, and Roll of Honour.
467 463 RAAF Squadrons History
- Histories, stories, sorties, missions, pictures and memorials of the people killed in action.
550 Squadron and North Killingholme Association
- History, Roll of Honour, maps, and links.
617 Squadron - The Dambusters
- The history, reasons behind the formation of this unit, and people involved, including information on the plan, aircraft, flight diary, and other raids.
77 Squadron RAF Association
- History of a bomber squadron, 1939-1945, aircraft description, airfields, commanders, operations, photographs, and links.
Aspects of the British and American Strategic Air Offensive against Germany 1939 to 1945
- An assessment of the RAF Bomber Command and USAAF casualties, losses and bombs dropped, illustrated with graphs.
Bob Baxter's Bomber Command
- RAF Bomber Command and Lancaster Bomber related site. Aircraft and aircrew loss records, squadron codes, operations photos, and memoirs.
Coastal Command Sunderland Crash 31 Jan 1944
- A memorial site to the crew of Sunderland DW110 of Coastal Command which crashed in the Blue Stack Mountains in Ireland in January 1944.
Czechoslovak Airmen in the Royal Air Force
- Comprehensive site with details of individual airmen, units, battle statistics and memorials.
Fleet Air Arm Archive
- Covers all operational naval air squadrons, aircraft, and ships used by the FAA in the war from 1939 - 1945.
No. 211 Squadron RAF
- A history from 1937 to 1946, its personnel, operations and aircraft, as recorded at the time and as recalled today by surviving members.
Royal Air Force Bomber Command Losses of the Second World War (W R Chorley): Amendments and Addition
- Provides consolidated published updates to W R Chorley's nine volume series of books and adds new amendments and additions, assisting researchers on RAF Bomber Command.
Royal Air Force WWII 38 Group Squadrons Reunited
- Features the Muneville graves, photos, history of the group, roll of honor, and stories.
The Battle of Britain
- Overview of the units, men, machines and events.
The Bomber Command Historical Society
- Offers news, links, squadron information, and unit histories.
The Glider Pilot Regiment 1942-1945
- Explores the history, training, operations and aircraft of this elite British regiment.
World War 2 - RAF May 1940
- Royal Air Force losses during the Battle of France 1940 and the start of the Strategic Air Offensive against Germany
World War 2 Ex-RAF Ground Crew - Kenya
- A reunion site for those who were stationed in East Africa.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 6:05:22 AM EST -