become an editor
the entire directory
only in Holocaust/Organizations
By Time Period
Open Directory - Society: History: By Time Period: Twentieth Century: Holocaust: Organizations
Center for Holocaust and Genocide Studies
- Links and resources from the University of Minnesota.
Holocaust Educational Foundation
- Organization established to preserve awareness of the Holocaust, by facilitating scholarship at the college and university level.
Memory to Action Project
- Effort to create a meal-based, participatory, commemorative holiday event commemorating the Holocaust. Organization history, proposed event information, board member list, downloadable guidebook, and related links provided.
The Association of the Descendants of the Shoah-Illinois
- Non-profit organization for Jewish survivors and their children of the WWII Holocaust in Europe. Third generation is an also welcomed part. USA.
The Kindertransport Organization
- A not-for-profit organization of child holocaust survivors who were sent, without their parents, out of Austria, Germany, Poland, and Czechoslovakia to Great Britain and, ultimately, to the United States and Canada.
World Holocaust Forum
- The international foundation for the commemoration of the Holocaust and its lessons.
- The holocaust martyrs' and heroes' remembrance authority.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 12:14:15 PM EDT -