become an editor
the entire directory
only in Holocaust/Organizations
By Time Period
The Association of the Descendants of the Shoah-Illinois
- Non-profit organization for Jewish survivors and their children of the WWII Holocaust in Europe. Third generation is an also welcomed part. USA.
Center for Holocaust and Genocide Studies
- Links and resources from the University of Minnesota.
Holocaust Educational Foundation
- Organization established to preserve awareness of the Holocaust, by facilitating scholarship at the college and university level.
The Kindertransport Organization
- A not-for-profit organization of child holocaust survivors who were sent, without their parents, out of Austria, Germany, Poland, and Czechoslovakia to Great Britain and, ultimately, to the United States and Canada.
Memory to Action Project
- Effort to create a meal-based, participatory, commemorative holiday event commemorating the Holocaust. Organization history, proposed event information, board member list, downloadable guidebook, and related links provided.
World Holocaust Forum
- The international foundation for the commemoration of the Holocaust and its lessons.
- The holocaust martyrs' and heroes' remembrance authority.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 10, 2014 at 2:08:51 UTC -