become an editor
the entire directory
only in Twentieth_Century/Great_Depression
By Time Period
Hoover, Herbert Clark
Roosevelt, Franklin Delano
Kids and Teens: School Time: Social Studies: History: By Region: North America: United States: Great Depression
Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Economic History
- Yearly table of major events in America during the Great Depression and New Deal.
America from the Great Depression to World War II
- Records of the Farm Security Administration and Office of War Information Collection, showing rural life and the negative impact.
The Gold Standard and the Great Depression
- An article by Lawrence Reed of the Mackinac Center for Public Policy, arguing that the gold standard did not cause the Great Depression.
Great Myths of the Great Depression
- Critique of some established views about the Great Depression of 1929-1941 written by the economist Lawrence W. Reed.
Internet Modern History Sourcebook: The Depression
- The Sourcebook is a collection of public domain and copy-permitted texts for introductory level classes in modern European and World history.
Living New Deal Project
- Information about Depression era public works projects in California, including photographs and reproductions of documents. User input is solicited.
Main Causes of the Great Depression
- A short paper on the origins of the Great Depression. Discusses economic problems and policies that led to the American economic collapse in the 1930s. Includes bibliography.
Riding the Rails
- Book review of author Errol Lincoln Uys, including a collection of letters from 1930s train-hopping hobos.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2014 at 16:35:09 UTC -