become an editor
the entire directory
only in By_Time_Period/Seventeenth_Century
By Time Period
Wars and Conflicts
This category in other languages:
Duchess of Orleans - Versailles Etiquette
- A letter with an obsessive concern of manners.
England, India, and The East Indies
- An attempt to dislodge the Dutch in 1617.
Groundbreaking Scientific Experiments, Inventions and Discoveries of the 17Th Century
- An online book that explores the major scientific and mathematical milestones of this era, and examines them from their scientific and sociological perspectives Michael Windelspecht by subscription, 2002.
Jean Domat - On Social Order and Absolute Monarchy
- The setting of French law and social structure into the wider context of the law of nature and the law of God.
Jean-Baptiste Colbert - Memorandum on Trade
- A belief that material prosperity would raise the yield of taxes but that this prosperity would grow only with a managed economy.
- Information about this 1642 living history village, with visitor information, photo gallery, information for teachers, and historical information and records from the parish of Rowner.
Puritanism and Revolution: Studies in Interpretation of the English Revolution of the 17th Century
- The complete text by Christopher Hill by subscription, 1958.
Saint-Simon - Court of Louis XIV
- An account of life there at Versailles.
Social Conditions in 17th Century France
- From Report of the Estates of Normandy (1651) and Letters of the Abbess of Port-Royal.
The Trials of ... Guy Fawkes [and the] Conspirators in the Gunpowder-Plot
- A complete transcription of the trial of the conspirators of 1605 from the State Trials, 1750 edition.
Witchcraft, Magic and Religion in 17th-Century Massachusetts
- The complete text that focuses on the people involved by Richard Weisman by subscription, 1984.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 19, 2016 at 15:45:07 UTC -