become an editor
the entire directory
only in By_Time_Period/Eighteenth_Century
By Time Period
Wars and Conflicts
18th Century British Literature
Society: History: By Topic: Social History: Oppression and Intolerance: Slavery
Society: History: Education
This category in other languages:
18th Century History
- A portal for the age starting with the Glorious Revolution and ending with the July Revolution, provides a timeline and feature articles on society, lifestyle, famous figures, and significant events.
American Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies
- An interdisciplinary group dedicated to the advancement of scholarship in all aspects of the period, from the later seventeenth through the early nineteenth century.
C18-L - Resources for 18th-Century Studies Across the Disciplines
- An interdisciplinary bibliography.
Eighteenth Century England
- History research projects created by and for literature students at the University of Michigan.
- Important milestones in arts, science, and politics listed year by year from 1660 to 1800.
- Archive collection of novels, plays, memoirs, treatises and poems of the period along with modern criticism.
- An article about the history and heritage of the movement, covering England, America and the struggle in Europe.
The Great Awakening
- A movement rooted in spiritual growth which brought national identity to Colonial America.
The Jay Treaty of 1794
- Detailed chronology of events.
Leading Events in the Philippines
- Brief chronology.
Pierre Marteau's Publishing House - Cologne
- Articles and critical studies about books and publications in late 17th and early 18th century including links to resources.
Recollections of An Old Soldier - The Life of Captain David Perry
- A soldier of the French and Revolutionary Wars containing many extraordinary occurrences relating to his own private history, and an account of some interesting events in the history of the times in which he lived, no-where else recorded.
The Salacious Historian's Lair
- An impressive site containing information on both the French and English Baroque periods.
The Spanish Succession
- Features a timeline, European politics, warfare, economics, and a forum.
Where American History Begins
- Brief essays on newspaper coverage of early American history.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 24, 2014 at 10:43:36 UTC -