become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wars_and_Conflicts/Peloponnesian_War
By Time Period
Wars and Conflicts
Open Directory - Society: History: By Time Period: Ancient: Wars and Conflicts: Peloponnesian War
Kids and Teens: School Time: Social Studies: History: By Time Period: Ancient History: Greece: Peloponnesian War
Society: History: By Time Period: Ancient: Greece
Society: History: By Topic: Wars and Conflicts: Regional: Greece
Ancient History - The Peloponnesian War
- Short essays with audio and images.
Civil War in Corcyra
- An excerpt as written by Thucydides's The Peloponnesian War.
Fathers and Sons in Athens - Ideology and Society in the Era of the Peloponnesian War
- Complete works on the tensions experienced by a society that cherished both youthful independence and paternal authority by Barry S. Strauss, 1993 by subscription.
Historical Commentary on the Peloponnesian War
- A paper By Kurt Kuhlmann that includes a discussion on the background, phases of the war, epilogue, and footnotes.
- Concise account of the war including a map.
- A conflict that began in 431 BC between The Delian League and the Peloponnesian League.
- A conflict between the Athenian Empire (The Delian League) and the Peloponnesian League which included Sparta and Corinth.
The History of the Peloponnesian War
- The complete text by Thucydides and translated by Richard Crawley, 1950 by subscription.
The Peloponnesian War - A Military Study
- The complete text of an online book on a war between Athens and Sparta by J. F. Lazenby; Routledge, 2003 by subscription.
The Plague in Athens during the Peloponnesian War
- A historical background as written by Thucydides.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, March 1, 2010 9:01:29 PM EST -