become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rome/Epigraphics
By Time Period
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Topics: Epigraphy
Lacus Curtius: Latin Inscriptions
- Bill Thayer's photographs and transcriptions of Etruscan and Roman inscriptions, arranged as a list for researchers and a self-paced course in Latin epigraphy for students.
The Mausoleum of Augustus and the Res Gestae
- Latin inscriptions and texts relating to the Mausoleum and inscription from the pillars that were part of the same complex.
Roman Inscriptions of Britain
- Roman expert Guy de la Bédoyère has made available on-line the texts from the standard work 'Roman Inscriptions of Britain', vol.1.
Roman Naming Conventions During the Late Roman Republic
- Roman names for Roman citizens, foreigners, slaves
Vindolanda Tablets Online
- Online edition of the ink writing tablets from the Roman fort at Vindolanda, UK, including texts, translations, notes and digital images.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 26, 2013 at 12:24:05 UTC -