become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gold_Rushes/Klondike
Klondike Gold Rush NHP
Regional: North America: Canada: Yukon: Society and Culture: History
Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- Find out about the Klondike Gold Rush including Skagway, Dyea, and the Chilkoot Trail.
Before the Klondike Gold Rush
- Examines life in the Yukon, which was home to people with a vast trading network long before the arrival of missionaries, fur traders, and goldseekers.
City Rises on Golden Wave
- Crowds jammed Seattle's docks, headed for the gold fields of the Yukon River and its tributaries, the region of Alaska and Canada known as the Klondike.
- From PBS's "The American Experience." Provides information about the Klondike Gold Rush. Program transcript and teacher's guide.
Klondike Ho! 1897-1997
- Features a timeline and profiles of key figures; images of the prospectors, trails, and mining paraphernalia; maps; and information about the centennial commemoration
Yukon Indians and the Klondike Gold Rush
- Examines the life and culture of the native Yukon people and how their lives were impacted by the Klondike Gold Rush.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:47:00 UTC -