become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cavalry/Confederate
Open Directory - Society: History: By Region: North America: United States: Wars: Civil War: Cavalry: Confederate
Recreation: Living History: By Historical Region: North America: United States: Civil War: Military Units
Society: History: By Region: North America: United States: Wars: Civil War: Confederate Units
11th Texas Cavalry
- Reenactment camp based in Houston. Unit history, service records of the men and battle histories with companion re-enactment photos,
18th Virginia Cavalry
- Biographies of veterans, photos and detailed battle stories. Historic information about the role this unit played in the Confederate States short history.
18th Virginia Cavalry Regiment, Company F
- Memoirs of Isaac Norval Baker. The narrative covers the period June 1863-April 1865; topics include camp life, wartime hardships, battles (Gettysburg, Bristoe Campaign, third Battle of Winchester, Fisher's Hill) and the effects of war in Shenandoah Valley.
1st North Carolina Cavalry
- The gallant men of the 1st NC Cav. participated in more than one hundred and sixty various engagements during the Civil War.
1st. Louisiana Cavalry Regiment, C.S.A.
- Sometimes referred to as "Scott's Cavalry Regiment", served with distinction and honor throughout the War Between the States.
7th Texas Cavalry
- Reenacting unit with history, rosters, and military and civilian reenacting pages.
8th Georgia Cavalry
- This is the home page of Company E. Information on the members, pictures and information about the War for Southern Independence, regimental history, and links.
8th Tennessee Cavalry, CSA
- A Confederate cavalry regiment from the Upper Cumberland region of north-central Tennessee. It served in the American Civil War between the years of 1862 and 1865.
9th Virginia Cavalry
- This site has historic documents, rosters, photos, statistics, plus a period horse training manual. It includes information about reenacting, horse training, Poinsett's Tactics, battlefield preservation and historic interpretation.
The First South Carolina Regiment of Cavalry
- This is a memorial unit of the oldest Confederate cavalry regiment in South Carolina. The Unit Re-creates and experiences the life of Confederate cavalry troopers during the War for Southern independence through living history, parades, memorial services, educational programs, and battle reenactments.
McRae's Battalion, North Carolina Cavalry, CSA
- History of the unit, service record, roster.
None But Texians: A History of Terry's Texas Rangers
- This book presents the accomplishments and struggles of the 8th Texas Cavalry regiment as they fought through hundreds of engagements across seven states.
Rieff's Mounted Company
- Brief unit history and muster roll.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, March 17, 2013 7:24:09 AM EDT -