become an editor
the entire directory
only in Roosevelt,_Theodore/Online_Text_Archives
Online Text Archives
Open Directory - Society: History: By Region: North America: United States: Presidents: Roosevelt, Theodore: Online Text Archives
- This dynamic autobiography allows us into the life that formed one of the greatest and outspoken Presidents in American history.
Bartleby.com: Roosevelt, Theodore
- Collection of works by and about Roosevelt. Includes his autobiography, inaguaral address, a number of essays, several biographies, and his account of The Rough Riders' role in the Spanish-American War.
A Bibliography of Theodore Roosevelt.
- Online version of a book published in 1920. Includes a selection of Roosevelt's works online.
A Book-Lover's Holidays in the Open.
- The impassioned chapters encourage the average man to cross the line of comfortable and traditional travel to discover the vitality of outdoor life.
History as Literature.
- Engaging and thought-provoking work covers such topics as modern art, the pursuit of scholarship, science and history, and the poetry of Dante.
Hunting Trips of a Ranchman.
- Roosevelt's 1885 ode to the beauty, vigor, and challenges of the Dakota Badlands and the frontier life.
Letters to His Children.
- Endearing collection containing more than twenty years of Roosevelt's loving correspondence with his children.
- The 1906 edition of Theodore Roosevelt's "New York."
Ranch Life and the Hunting-Trail.
- From 1884-1886, Roosevelt records the joyous experiences on his ranch in the Dakota Territories. Includes over ninety unique illustrations by Frederic Remington.
The Rough Riders
- Roosevelt's chronicles of adventures, triumphs, and defeats with his Rough Riders in the Spanish-American War.
The Strenuous Life; Essays and Addresses.
- This small but concentrated book is a collection of Roosevelt's published commentaries and public addresses on what is necessary for a vital and healthy political, social and individual life.
Theodore Roosevelt: An Intimate Biography
- From Bartleby.com. By William Roscoe Thayer, 1919.
Through the Brazilian Wilderness
- Theodore Roosevelt's biographical account of hunting, camping and "zoogeographical reconnaissance" with his son Kermit.
Online Text Archives
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:47:06 PM EST -