become an editor
the entire directory
only in Assassination/Theories
Kennedy, John Fitzgerald
Open Directory - Society: History: By Region: North America: United States: Presidents: Kennedy, John Fitzgerald: Assassination: Theories
The Corsican Connection
- A page which explores the possible involvement of the Corsican Mafia in the assassination of President Kennedy.
Dirty Politics--Nixon, Watergate, and the JFK Assassination
- Facts linking Nixon to the JFK assassination emerged years later during the Watergate scandal.
The Elderly Negro
- A new theory of the Kennedy assassination. The site argues that originally the assassination was to have been blamed upon a black man. However, the federal government quickly intervened to blame it upon an alleged Communist to prevent an outbreak of anti-black violence.
JFK Murder Solved
- Site promotes the "confession" of one James Files, a man who claims to have been the Grassy Knoll shooter in Dealey Plaza.
John Kennedy and the Curse of Abraham
- John Kennedy's tragic death with eerie similarities to Abraham Lincoln was the sign of the curse of the Abrahamic Covenant
- Preserving the research of the late political researcher Mae Brussell. For 17 years Mae shared with her radio audience her daily research on political assassinations and world-wide government corruption.
New Orleans and The JFK Assassination
- Describes an essay about the New Orleans connection to the JFK assassination. Includes information about Clay Shaw and his associates, as well as Permindex.
A Texas Connection
- Explores the motives Lyndon Johnson might have had to engineer the assassination of JFK.
- Book contends that Kennedy died at the hands of the Society of Jesus at the order of its Jesuit General.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:47:07 PM EST -