become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bush,_George_Walker/Post-Election_Controversy
Bush, George Walker
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Elections: President: 2000: Candidates: Bush, George W. and Dick Cheney
Bush v. Gore
- D. J. Connolly's view that the theft of a presidential election by the Supreme Court was simply the latest episode in a 200-year-old judicial crime wave.
Bush's Golden Rule
- Analyzes the Florida election and subsequent selection of Bush as president. Includes predictions, links, and jokes.
- John Dee's analysis of the 2000 presidential election, comparing it to CIA election rigging and overthrows and a respected coup "manual" authored by a one-time advisor to President Reagan.
Coup de Tat [sic]
- Argues that George W. Bush did not win the 2000 Presidential election. Writes critically of the Bush family, and includes links to news articles about election irregularities.
- Essay on the dubious methods used to win the 2000 U.S. election.
Make Them Accountable: Media Cover-up of Gore Victory
- Article by David Podvin.
The Palm Beach Ballots Speak
- Analysis of doublepunching patterns in Palm Beach based on actual numbers and types of doublepunched ballots. Links to other articles about the Florida vote.
U.S. Regime Change Needed!
- Article asserts Bush lost Florida and the 2000 election and was installed through judicial coup d'etat.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 2, 2016 at 4:35:02 UTC -