become an editor
the entire directory
only in Colonial/Documents
Arts: Literature: World Literature: American: Early
Society: History: By Region: North America: United States: Historical Documents
Society: History: By Time Period: Eighteenth Century: Wars and Conflicts: American Revolution: Documents
Account of the Boston Massacre
- English Captain, Thomas Preston, describes to his king a situation of near anarchy in which he and his men were forced to exercise crowd control, with the use of some musketry, in the colonies.
The Charter of New England : 1620
- Complete text of the British Charter for the settlement of New England.
Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death
- Text of American patriot Patrick Henry's historic speech. From the University of Oklahoma Law Center.
An Ordinance and Constitution of the Virginia Company
- Establishment of a self-governing assembly in Virginia, 1621, complete text.
The Plymouth Colony Archive Project
- Plymouth Colony Archive Project at the University of Virginia, presents a collection of browsable and searchable texts and analysis papers on the Plymouth Colony, 1620-1691.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 14, 2014 at 15:15:09 UTC -