become an editor
the entire directory
only in Colonial/Documents
Open Directory - Society: History: By Region: North America: United States: Colonial: Documents
Arts: Literature: World Literature: American: Early
Society: History: By Region: North America: United States: Historical Documents
Society: History: By Time Period: Eighteenth Century: Wars and Conflicts: American Revolution: Documents
Account of the Boston Massacre
- English Captain, Thomas Preston, describes to his king a situation of near anarchy in which he and his men were forced to exercise crowd control, with the use of some musketry, in the colonies.
The Charter of New England : 1620
- Complete text of the British Charter for the settlement of New England.
Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death
- Text of American patriot Patrick Henry's historic speech. From the University of Oklahoma Law Center.
An Ordinance and Constitution of the Virginia Company
- Establishment of a self-governing assembly in Virginia, 1621, complete text.
Organic Legal Documents
- Text of various state charters, bills and declarations of rights, and related documents from 1776-1784.
The Plymouth Colony Archive Project
- Plymouth Colony Archive Project at the University of Virginia, presents a collection of browsable and searchable texts and analysis papers on the Plymouth Colony, 1620-1691.
Virtualology.com: Articles of Confederation
- Includes text, links, biographical information about each signer.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:47:01 PM EST -