become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ancient_Age/Beothuk
Kids and Teens: School Time: Social Studies: Geography: North America: Native Americans: Tribes, Nations and Bands: Beothuk
- Compact history of the Beothuk until their extinction in 1829.
Beothuk Language and the Beothuk Indian People
- Language, culture and history of the Beothuks.
The Beothuk of Newfoundland
- History of Newfoundland's aboriginal people.
Four Directions Institute: Beothuk
- Tribal profile, timeline, and links.
History of the Beothuk
- A talk given by Ingeborg Marshall at the launch of her book "A History and Ethnography of the Beothuk," in 1996.
Newfoundland and Labrador Heritage: Aboriginal Peoples: The Beothuks
- Discusses the aboriginal people of the island of Newfoundland, who were Algonkian-speaking hunter-gatherers.
Quebec History Encyclopedia: Beothuks
- Article on the tribe from the Handbook of Indians of Canada.
- Article discusses the history, culture and extinction of this aboriginal nation that formerly inhabited the island of Newfoundland.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 9, 2012 at 12:26:51 UTC -