become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/Renaissance
Religion and Spirituality
Arts: Performing Arts: Dance: Historical: Renaissance
Kids and Teens: School Time: Social Studies: History: By Region: Europe: Renaissance
Society: History: Education
This category in other languages:
Byzantines in Renaissance Italy
- Jonathan Harris provides an introduction with bibliography to the history of fifteenth-century Byzantine exiles in Italy.
Centre for the Study of the Renaissance
- University of Warwick center for the research and teaching of the period. Provides information about the journal; conferences, seminars, and symposia; news and links; academic programs; and special projects.
Exhibits Collection: Renaissance
- Interactive guide for students to explore the Renaissance, especially in Italy.
Internet Medieval Sourcebook: Renaissance
- A collection of translated texts by period writers.
Internet Modern History Sourcebook: The Early Modern World
- Texts and links to understanding the Renaissance and early modern Europe.
Journey through the Renaissance
- This site will give you a comprehensive overview of the Renaissance period.
Plague and Public Health in Renaissance
- This project involves the creation of a hypertext archive of narratives, medical consilia, governmental records, religious and spiritual writings and images documenting the arrival, impact and response to the problem of epidemic disease in Western Europe between 1348 and 1530.
The Renaissance 'Battle of the Sexes'
- Summary and description of male and female life, art, clothing, education, and relationships in the Renaissance, with an emphasis on comparison and contrast.
- Research projects by Riverdale Junior Secondary School about Renaissance musicians, scultors, explorers, scientists, architects, politicians, scholars, patrons, and artists.
Renaissance Wedding Ceremonies
- Describes wedding traditions, marriage laws, and ceremonies during the Renaissance, with commentary on social relations and romantic love and the evolution of modern Western customs from those of the Middle Ages.
Rome Reborn: The Vatican Library and Renaissance Culture
- A Library of Congress exhibition in 1993.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 19, 2014 at 21:38:37 UTC -