become an editor
the entire directory
only in Officials/Hitler,_Adolf
Open Directory - Society: History: By Region: Europe: Germany: Third Reich: Officials: Hitler, Adolf
Society: History: By Region: Europe: Germany: Historical Personages
Society: History: By Region: Europe: Germany: Third Reich: Nazi Party
Society: History: By Time Period: Twentieth Century: Wars and Conflicts: World War II
This category in other languages:
- A biography, with footnotes and external links.
- Source page of speeches and writings by Hitler on anti-Semitism and World War II. From the Encyclopedia of Jewish History and Culture.
Adolf Hitler - Master of Destruction
- Profiles the Führer, his rise to power, and the Holocaust. Includes images, books and links. From a Danish Holocaust site.
Adolf Hitler's First Antisemitic Writing
- Translation of a 1919 letter indicating Hitler's call for irrevocable removal of the Jews from German life.
Adolf Hitler's Views and Opinions of Democracy
- Outlines Hitler's views and opinions of democracy and sheds light on his worldview within the context of his definition of democracy.
Adolf Hitler: Discovery of Antisemitism in Vienna (1925)
- Excerpt from Mein Kampf. Hitler indicates he is intent on demonstrating his credentials as a leader of the antisemitic radical right.
The History Place - The Rise of Adolf Hitler
- A complete history 24 chapters covering the rise of Adolf Hitler from unknown to dictator of Germany. Includes photos.
Hitler and Poland
- Excerpt from "Nazi Conspiracy and Aggression, Volume One" on Hitler's plans to invade Poland.
Hitler and the Century of Death
- An essay in progress that suggests "tribalism" as the explanation for Hitler's atrocities.
- A compilation of source material to support the argument that Hitler thought of himself as a Christian.
Hitler's Place in History
- Ian Kershaw's OU Lecture from BBC FOUR re-evaluating how history will judge Hitler's legacy. Includes a downloadable mp3 version.
How was Hitler able to become Chancellor in January 1933?
- Notes on how Adolf Hitler was able to take power.
The Life of Adolf Hitler
- The story of the Nazi Führer and his road to power
- Translation of Adolf Hitler's book.
Mein Kampf, heavily abridged
- Hitler's Mein Kampf in 9,000 words
Myth: Hitler was a leftist
- Essay refuting the assertion that Hitler or the Nazi regime were socialist in character.
The Nature of Abuse
- Alice Miller examinines childhood mistreatment as a factor in Hitlers' and his accomplices' acts.
Original Artwork of Hitler
- Images and descriptions of some of Hitler's artwork.
OSS Papers: Adolf Hitler
- Online version of the Office of Strategic Services source book on Hitler. The OSS was a US wartime agency which later became the CIA. Psychological profile of Hitler and a number of 1930s and 1940s era articles, essays and studies of the German dictator.
Proverbial Manipulation in Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf
- Online academic article by Wolfgang Mieder examining Hitler's use of language in Mein Kampf.
The Psychology and Development of Adolf Hitler Schicklgruber
- Adolf Hitler tells you who he is through his own words: a focus on just who Hitler was. Also his youthful experiences that shaped his perceptions.
Quotes by Adolf Hitler
- A collection of quotations by Adolf Hitler
Sounds and Images of Adolf Hitler
- Archive featuring audio files, images, and video of Adolf Hitler.
Teachers Guide: Adolf Hitler
- A synopsis of key points about Adolf Hitler and his significance from an educational site on the Holocaust.
TIME 100: Leaders & Revolutionaries - Adolf Hitler
- An essay written by Holocaust survivor and noted author Elie Wiesel on Adolf Hitler and the nature of evil.
Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler, by Antony C. Sutton
- An online book examining the relationship between Hitler and international financiers.
Who was Adolf Hitler?
- A short essay of Adolf Hitler from the Holocaust History Project.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, June 3, 2013 11:46:11 PM EDT -