become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Connecticut
Open Directory - Society: History: Academic Departments: North America: United States: Connecticut
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: North America: United States: Connecticut
Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Society and Culture: History
CCSU Department of History
- Information on graduate programs, including a MA degree in history, and an MS program for certified teachers and for liberal arts graduates who have completed teacher certification requirements.
Central Connecticut State University
- Areas of specialization include United States, Ancient and Medieval, Medieval and Modern Europe, East Asian and Latin American history.
- Major and minor studies, honors study, faculty, courses, areas of study and web links.
Eastern Connecticut State University
- Faculty, courses, majors and minors, honors program, history club, upcoming seminars and local history links.
History and Theory
- Quarterly journal from Wesleyan University devoted to the theory and philosophy of history, with articles, review essays and summaries of books.
- The graduate curriculum in History concentrates on the United States and on modern Europe. All degree candidates must declare one of three concentrations in the Master's program: United States history, European history, or an Individually-Designed History Concentration. The thesis is the final project for all candidates.
- Major course requirements, graduate program, senior thesis, lectures, events, job openings and faculty profiles.
University of Hartford
- Department overview and information on faculty and courses.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 27, 2014 at 0:48:13 UTC -