become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_Kingdom/England
Anglia Ruskin University: Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Information on undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered as well as other history activities.
Centre for Contemporary British History
- Organises conferences, publishes books and journals on 20th century British history.
De Montfort University: History
- Offers programmes at undergraduate level, and research student opportunities. Courses, career options, staff.
Goldsmiths College, University of London - Department of History
- Undergraduate and postgraduate programs, staff directory, research studies, application forms, news and events.
Imperial College London - Centre for the History of Science Technology and Medicine
- Graduate and undergraduate programs, faculty list, London area resources.
Keele University Department of History
- Offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes and courses for adults, including a summer school in Latin and paleography and a certificate in local history. Course details, research, staff and publications.
King's College London Department of History
- Offers undergraduate as well as MA and PhD programs, specialising in British, European, Imperial and South Asian History. Contents include staff profiles, publication and event information, course schedule, and links to history resources.
Kingston University School of Social Sciences
- Offers studies in history, history of ideas and local history. Course details, staff profiles, the Historical Society.
Lancaster University Department of History
- Undergraduate, taught postgraduate and MPhil/PhD research programmes at one of the UK's largest history departments. Includes a 'What's on?' feature and information on research centres and projects.
Manchester Metropolitan University - Department of History
- Provides information on all their courses, on staff and their research interests, the department itself and all necessary contact details.
Nottingham, University of - Department of Classics
- Quick links, news and events, staff directories, undergraduate and post graduate courses, publications and job vacancies.
Sheffield Hallam University: History
- Focuses on the 19th and 20th centuries, spanning Europe, Britain, Africa, America and Australia. Details of courses and research.
Staffordshire University - Department of History
- Provides general information on the Department, information on degrees and staff, career opportunities in history and links to related resources.
Trinity and All Saints College, University of Leeds - Department of History
- Offers information on courses, how to apply, entry requirements, and learning resources. Also contains staff profiles and career information.
University College London - Department of History
- Undergraduate and postgraduate programs, staff directory, admissions procedure, course materials, news and events.
University of Bristol - Department of Classics and Ancient History
- Offers information on graduate and postgraduate degrees, student information, staff profiles, and a list of upcoming seminars and conferences.
University of Bristol - Department of Historical Studies
- With contact details, information on various degrees offered, staff profiles, and links to additional resources.
University of Cambridge - Department of History and Philosophy of Science
- Information for current and prospective students, including details of courses, the department, the library, and the museum.
University of Cambridge - Faculty of History
- Overview of the faculty, course and lecture details, information for prospective and current students, and a list of upcoming seminars and events.
University of Chester - Department of History and Archaeology
- Offers undergraduate courses in archaeology and history. Details of courses; activities of the Centre for Victorian Studies.
University of Durham - Department of History
- With contact and staff information, details on degrees offered, research activity and links to further resources.
University of East Anglia - School of History
- With admissions information, links for alumni (including a newspaper), and a calendar of events.
University of Essex - Department of History
- Includes a course directory, information for students, a staff directory and information on research within the department.
University of Exeter - Department of Classics and Ancient History
- Gives information on courses and staff, as well as links to additional resources and research activities.
University of Exeter - Department of History
- Discloses course information, news and events and has a staff directory.
University of Hull Department of History
- Offers undergraduate and postgraguate courses. Includes BA programmes and modules, postgraduate study, staff, history resources, international students.
University of Kent - School of History
- Offers information for prospective and current students along with members of staff and research interests.
University of Leeds - School of History
- Information about studying history: undergraduate history degrees (BA), research and taught masters degrees (MA)and doctoral study (PhD). With staff profiles outlining research interests.
University of Leicester - Centre for English Local History
- Contains course information, contact details, along with publication and research details.
University of Leicester - School of Archaeology and Ancient History
- Provides staff profiles, course information, and resources for current students and staff, as well as news.
University of Leicester - School of Historical Studies
- Offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Staff profiles and publications, research seminars, degree information, news and resources for current students.
University of Liverpool - School of History
- Provides a general overview of the school and its research as well as resources for current and prospective students and staff list.
University of London, Institute of Education
- Offers overview of eight academic schools.
University of Manchester - Centre for the History of Science, Technology and Medicine
- Undergraduate teaching modules and postgraduate programs, course descriptions, application form, funding and studentships.
University of Newcastle upon Tyne - School of Historical Studies
- Offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in archaeology, Classics, history and history of medicine. Publications, research and educational projects, seminars and staff.
University of Nottingham - Department of History
- News and events, prospectus, staff directory, publications, research opportunities, and alumni association.
University of Oxford - Faculty of Modern History
- Research areas, lectures and seminars, library information, staff directory.
University of Oxford Faculty of Classics
- Includes ancient history and classical archaeology. Public lecture list, handbooks, prospectus, resources, and faculty directory.
University of Reading - History Department
- Prospectus, seminars, staff directory, and resource links.
University of Salford - School of English, Sociology, Politics and Contemporary History
- Overview of the subjects, undergraduate and post degree programs, course modules, admission details, and staff directories.
University of Sheffield - Department of History
- Details of undergraduate and postgraduate courses, staff and information for current students.
University of Southampton - History Department
- Undergraduate and postgraduate programs, staff profiles, publications, conferences, seminars and research centers.
University of Sussex - History Subject Group
- News and events, course materials, admissions, staff directory, research, and contact details.
University of Teesside - School of Arts & Media
- Overview, undergraduate and postgraduate programs, newsletter, job vacancies, and prospectus and information request.
University of Warwick - Department of Classics and Ancient History
- Module outlines, staff profiles, and resources.
University of Warwick - Department of History
- Undergraduate and postgraduate programs, staff directory, news and events, and research centers.
University of Westminster - School of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs, details of modules, fees, and application form.
University of Winchester - History
- Offers single and combined BAs and an MA in local and regional history and archaeology and an MA in social history. Course details, staff profiles.
University of Wolverhampton - History, Politics and War Studies
- Undergraduate and postgraduate programs, course list and descriptions, and learning resources.
University of York - Department of History
- Department combining interdisciplinary research with undergraduate and postgraduate teaching. Includes information for current and prospective undergraduates and postgraduates.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 23, 2015 at 6:24:06 UTC -