become an editor
the entire directory
only in Parliaments_and_Legislatures/Inter-parliamentary_Organizations
Parliaments and Legislatures
Society: Government: Multilateral
This category in other languages:
Asia Pacific Parliamentary Forum (APPF)
- Organization of parliamentarians from the Asia-Pacific region. New, publications. With e-mail directory, beginnings of a legislative database.
Commonwealth Parliamentary Association - CPA
- Association with branches in Commonwealth countries. Overview of the organisation, activities, annual conference, available publications, parliamentary guidelines, and parliaments in member countries.
NATO Parliamentary Assembly
- Parliamentarians from 19 NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) nations and 17 associate parliaments, former North Atlantic Assembly. Plenary session twice a year, secretariat in Bruxells. News, general information, reports.
- Formed by members of national parliaments; representing five countries and three autonomous territories.
OSCE Parliamentary Assembly
- Facilitating dialogue between members of parliaments from all "Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe" member states. Annual assembly; secretariat in Copenhagen.
Parliamentary Assembly of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation
- PABSEC. Contact information. Secretariat in Istanbul.
Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE)
- Council of Europe statutory organ. Sessions four times a year.
Parliamentary union of the OIC member states
- Supporting the implementation of the Islamic principle of consultation (Shoora) in all OIC Member States.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 27, 2014 at 16:50:17 UTC -