become an editor
the entire directory
only in Agencies/Development_Programme
Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Development Economics
Society: Issues: Global: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Strives to reduce poverty; increase literacy; create jobs; enhance technical cooperation between industrialized and non-industrialized nations; protect the environment; and ensure that women receive recognition, encouragement, and training.
An Evaluation of the United Nations Volunteers Program in Kosovo
- Independent evaluation by Gordon McEwan Kindlon of Kosovo United Nations Volunteer program describes job satisfaction levels, discrimination, and low support reported by UNVs.
Gender in Development Programme
- Promotes gender equality and the advancement of women by evaluating gender issues in UNDP programs.
Inter-Agency Procurement Services Organization (IAPSO)
- Assists UN agencies and development projects in purchasing goods and services.
United Nations Women
- Supports projects that involve women in all levels of development planning and practice.
United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNDCF)
- Supports small-scale development operations and microfinance programs.
United Nations Volunteers (UNV)
- Information on volunteering with the United Nations. There are currently over 4,000 UN Volunteers around the globe.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 21, 2011 at 2:56:51 UTC -