become an editor
the entire directory
only in Multilateral/United_Nations
Open Directory - Society: Government: Multilateral: United Nations
News and Media
Economic and Social Council
International Court of Justice
Society: Law: Legal Information: International Law
Society: Law: Reference: International Law
This category in other languages:
- Global association of governments facilitating cooperation in international law, security, economic development, and social equity.
Encyclopedia of the Nations - United Nations
- Provides information about the UN's structure, history, membership, headquarters, laws and initiatives. From Thomson Gale.
Group of 77
- Caucus organization helps developing states pursue common goals and develop leverage in United Nations deliberations.
Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo (UNMIK)
- Special Representative of the Secretary-General, Action, and documents.
Permanent Missions to the United Nations
- Member listing, website directory and search engine, and links to UN resources. [English, French]
Small Arms Survey
- This principal source of public information on all aspects of small arms serves to monitor national and international (governmental and non-governmental) initiatives. Based in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Provides information on peace agreements, peacemaking mandate, managing a peace process, Peacemaker's Toolbox, resources and forum. From the UN Department of Political Affairs (DPA).
United Nations System of Organizations
- Official web directory of the United Nations bureaucracy includes alphabetic lists, theme lists, centers and charts.
Wikipedia - United Nations
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the international organization to facilitate cooperation in international law and security, economic development, social progress, human rights and achieving world peace.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 10:57:23 AM EDT -