become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regional/Schengen_Convention
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
Schengen Agreement - Wikipedia
- Background, history and current members.
- Information about the Schengen visa for residents of the United States of America.
Internal Border Controls to be Lifted
- A report from Finland’s 2006 EU presidency about the lifting of internal border controls between the new and old member states in the EU between 31 December 2007 and 29 March 2008.
The Schengen acquis and its integration into the Union
- History and development of the Schengen area.
The Schengen Area
- A short article in European Navigator about the creation of the area.
- Full text of the convention of 1990.
Schengen Information System - Wikipedia
- The information system used to implement the Schengen treaty. Lists people who are undesirable, requested for extradition, missing persons, suspects, stolen documents, vehicles, etc...
BBC: Fanfare for bigger border-free EU
- Celebrations herald the enlargement of the Schengen zone to include nine more EU countries. (December 20, 2007)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 20, 2015 at 5:15:04 UTC -