become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regional/Schengen_Convention
Open Directory - Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Schengen Convention
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
Schengen Agreement - Wikipedia
- Background, history and current members.
A Tale of Two Cities
- A Citypaper article about the reunification of Valga and Valka after Estonia and Latvia joined Schengen and the border was abolished.
- Information about the Schengen visa for residents of the United States of America.
Internal Border Controls to be Lifted
- A report from Finland’s 2006 EU presidency about the lifting of internal border controls between the new and old member states in the EU between 31 December 2007 and 29 March 2008.
Lithuania in the Schengen Area
- Information on Lithuania's integration into the Schengen Area.
- Full text of the convention of 1990.
Schengen Information System - Wikipedia
- The information system used to implement the Schengen treaty. Lists people who are undesirable, requested for extradition, missing persons, suspects, stolen documents, vehicles, etc...
Schengen Information System II
- A study into the possibilities of producing and developing SIS II. Clarifies the functions and aims of SIS II.
The Schengen Area
- A short article in European Navigator about the creation of the area.
The Schengen acquis and its integration into the Union
- History and development of the Schengen area.
BBC: Fanfare for bigger border-free EU
- Celebrations herald the enlargement of the Schengen zone to include nine more EU countries. (December 20, 2007)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, June 19, 2010 11:47:16 PM EDT -