become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organization_for_Security_and_Cooperation_in_Europe/Institutions
Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe
Open Directory - Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe: Institutions
Court on Conciliation and Arbitration
- Official website of the Court of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, with links to the Convention on conciliation and arbitration, a table of signatories and to the Financial Protocol.
- News, speeches, agenda of this year's chairman.
OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities
- Office established in 1992 to identify and seek early resolution of ethnic tensions that might endanger peace, stability or friendly relations between OSCE participating states.
OSCE Parliamentary Assembly
- Facilitating dialogue between members of parliaments from all OSCE member states. Annual assembly; secretariat in Copenhagen. The OSCE PA has developed election monitoring programs.
Austrian OSCE Chairmanship 2000
- Information about the Austrian chairmanship of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe in 2000: calendar, tasks and news. (January 01, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, March 15, 2004 5:17:42 PM EST -