become an editor
the entire directory
only in Policies_and_Programs/Agriculture
Policies and Programs
CTA - Brussels office
- Weblog denoting key ACP-EU events relevant to agriculture and rural development in the ACP Group of States (Africa, Caribbean and Pacific) and the EU (European Union). Subscribe for weekly update alerts. [In French and English].
EU Food Law News
- Continuously updated, detailed explanations of almost all European Union Regulations, Directives and Decisions on food and agriculture. Produced by Reading University (UK)School of Food Biosciences.
Europa Portal: Agriculture
- Links to policy overview, relevant laws, policy implementation and sources of information.
European Commission DG Agriculture
- The Directorate General responsible for the Common Agricultural Policy
Monitoring Agriculture through Remote Sensing techniques
- The MARS project provides information on agricultural production to be expected in the current season, so as to help the implementation of the Common Agricultural Policy. The MARS site offers information about the current agricultural season in Europe and other important agricultural areas in the world, including maps of weather indicators, time profiles of crop indicators, and vegetation indices and cumulated dry matter.
- Legislation in preparation relating to agriculture.
The Treaty of Rome and Green Europe
- Factsheet by the European Parliament on the origins and practice of the Common Agricultural Policy.
WynGrant's Common Agricultural Policy page
- Overview of the Common Agricultural Policy, the proposed reforms, and the political background.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 6, 2012 at 22:19:25 UTC -