become an editor
the entire directory
only in European_Union/Agencies
Open Directory - Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union: Agencies
Society: Government: Finance: Central Banks: Supranational: Eurozone
This category in other languages:
Council of European Municipalities and Regions
- Comprised of approximately 100,000 local and regional authorities from 27 countries across Europe, their common goal is to construct a united and democratic Europe, based on respect for citizens' rights.
European Environment Agency
- Including news, environmental data and background information designed to provide decision-makers with the information needed to make environmental and sustainable development policies.
European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
- Background and information on the EFSA.
European Monitoring Centre for Drugs Addiction (EMCDDA)
- Aims to provide reliable information on drugs and drug addiction in the EU. Provides online reports databases about drug usage and anti-drug programs.
European Training Foundation
- Profile, activities and events.
Translation Centre for the Bodies of the European Union
- Supports numerous agencies and offices in the accurate translation of important communications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:50:34 UTC -