become an editor
the entire directory
only in Multilateral/Regional
Association of Southeast Asian Nations
Council of Europe
Union of South American Nations
Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation
Commonwealth of Independent States
East African Community
Economic Community of West African States
European Economic Area
European Free Trade Association
Free Trade Area of the Americas
GCC - Gulf Cooperation Council
North American Free Trade Agreement
North Atlantic Treaty Organization
Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe
Organization of American States
Southern African Development Community
US-Canada Environmental Cooperation
Western European Union
Society: Government: Government-Related Organizations
This category in other languages:
- African, Caribbean and Pacific Group of States. Features documents, mission statement, information on member countries, agendas and press releases.
Arab Monetary Fund
- A regional Arab financial institution aiming at integration of Arab economies, development of Arab Capital Markets and unification of Arab currencies. Sites includes speeches and current interest rates.
- Official site of the Caribbean Community and Common Market. Includes profile, mission, projects, and statistics.
Central European Initiative (CEI)
- Regional organisation in Central Europe for political, economic and cultural cooperation. Includes working areas, documents and publications, events, projects and summit economic forum.
Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO)
- Regional cooperation organisation for countries of West and Central Asia. Includes events, publications, documents, programs and projects, statistics and member countries.
The EU and South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation (SAARC)
- Official site provides news and information. Includes documents, policies, legislation, trade statistics.
Latin American Economic System (SELA)
- Intergovernmental organization of Latin American and Caribbean countries promotes consensus and common strategies. Provides news, reports, activities and publications. [English, Spanish]
Latin American Reserve Fund (FLAR)
- Helps stabilize national economies by providing loan and debt restructuring services for central banks. Describes achievements and prospects and provides online access to publications, economic indicators, and links to member central banks. [English, Spanish]
Nordic Council / Nordic Council of Ministers
- Promoting cooperation among the Nordic countries.
- An international organization of twenty-four sub-national or regional governments from ten countries near the Arctic Circle.
Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS)
- Nine-member group promotes cooperation in defense issues, in international diplomacy, and in economic policies.
Regional Conference on Migration Virtual Secretariat
- Forum of North and Central American states sharing for discussing and sharing information about migration issues.
Regional Trade Agreements in the ECE
- A weblog created by staff at the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe in order to share and pool research information on Regional Trade Agreements.
South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation
- Official site of SAARC, provides its charter, summit declaration, activities , events, and publication, for the socio-economic development of member countries, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri-lanka.
- An intergovenmental organization of developing countries, the Centre works "to meet the need for analysis of development problems and experience, as well as to provide intellectual and policy support required...for collective and individual action in the international arena."
South Pacific Forum
- The South Pacific Forum represents Heads of Government of all the independent and self-governing Pacific Island countries, Australia and New Zealand.
United States-Canada International Joint Commission
- Bilateral organization monitors transboundary environmental agreements: Great Lakes Water Quality Agreement, Air Quality Agreement, Boundary Waters Treaty.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 1, 2014 at 2:03:57 UTC -