become an editor
the entire directory
only in Multilateral/Development_Banks
Open Directory - Society: Government: Multilateral: Development Banks
World Bank Group
Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Banks and Institutions
Society: Government: Finance: Central Banks
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional
Society: Issues: Economic: International
Society: Philanthropy: International Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
African Development Bank (AfDB)
- A Pan-African development finance institution. Its mission is to foster economic growth and social progress in Africa.
Arab Fund for Economic and Social Development
- Consisting of all states which are members of the League of Arab States, it finances economic and social development projects in the Arab World.
Asian Development Bank
- A multilateral finance institution that promotes economic and social progress in the Asia-Pacific region.
Caribbean Development Bank
- The CDB's purpose is to contribute to the harmonious economic growth and development of the member countries in the Caribbean and to promote economic co-operation and integration among them.
Central American Bank for Economic Integration
- CABEI/BCIE provides loans to the public and private sector in Central America. Established 1960 between countries of the region.
Council of Europe Development Bank
- A multilateral development bank with a social vocation.
Development Bank of Southern Africa
- Invests in infrastructure and financing sustainable development in partnership with the public and private sectors. Publications and a list of projects.
East African Development Bank
- Financial assistance for promotion of development in the member states of Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Exists to foster the transition towards open market-oriented economies and to promote private and entrepreneurial initiative in the countries of central and eastern Europe and the CIS.
Inter-American Development Bank
- Established in December of 1959 to help accelerate economic and social development in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Islamic Development Bank
- The purpose of the bank is to foster the economic development and social progress of member countries and Muslim communities individually as well as jointly.
North American Development Bank
- The NADB was created by the United States and Mexico, under NAFTA, in a joint effort to preserve and promote the health and welfare of border residents and their environment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, May 11, 2012 2:11:18 AM EDT -