the entire directory
only in Government/Government-Related_Organizations
Open Directory - Society: Government: Government-Related Organizations
U.S. Government Professional Associations
Unions, Canadian Provincial Government
Unions, U.S. Government
Science: Social Sciences: Political Science: Organizations
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional
This category in other languages:
Action with Communities in Rural England
- A charity which supports sustainable rural community development and thus alleviates rural disadvantage in England. Includes information on current projects and events, plus related links.
Assembly of European Regions
- Political organization of the regions of Europe and the speaker for their interests in Europe and beyond.
The Association of Inspector's General
- Offers support to U.S. offices of IG professionals.
Canada Safety Council
- National not for profit non government organization.
Canadian Access and Privacy Association
- Association for persons interested in the access to information and privacy legislation in Canada.
- Canadian non-profit collaboration between business and government, coordinates improved Internet access and network connectivity throughout the country, established 1993. Details of CA*net4 optical network at 10 Gbps. In English and French.
Commission on Asian Pacific American Affairs
- State of Washington CAPAA.
Council on Licensure, Enforcement and Regulation
- An association of individuals, agencies and organizations, which comprise the international community of professional and occupational regulation.
The Electoral Council of Australia
- ECA is a consultative council the Commonwealth, States and Territories of Australia, whose focus is electoral roll.
Energy Communities Alliance
- A non-profit membership organization of counties and cities that host, or are significantly impacted by U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) facilities
Federal Managers Association
- Representing interests of federal executives, managers and supervisors in the Federal Government
- The Union is the focal point for world-wide parliamentary dialogue and works for peace and co-operation among peoples and for the firm establishment of representative democracy.
International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance
- Objective to promote and advance sustainable democracy and to improve and consolidate electoral processes world-wide.
International Parliament for Safety and Peace
- Founded in 1975 by Orthodox archbishops to address the situation in Cyprus; operates as academic institution supporting intergovernmental cooperation.
National Association of Counties
- The only national organization that represents county governments in the United States
National Association of State Human Services Finance Officers
- Mission to promote effective and efficient administration of human services through active participation by state and federal fiscal officers in policy and procedural planning.
National Council of Social Security Management Associations
- The national organization representing the ten field management associations in the Social Security Administration
The Norwegian Association of Local and Regional Authorities
- The Norwegian Association of Local and Regional Authorities (KS) is a national members' association for municipalities and county municipalities.
Parliamentarians for Global Action
- Government leaders and Members of Parliament work together across borders to affect issues with global impact.
The Partnership for Public Service
- Works to make the government an employer of choice for talented Americans. Includes an FAQ on how to apply for a job with the Federal government.
Public Affairs Council
- Organization for US public affairs professionals. Scheduled conferences, news for lobbyists, password-protected member login area.
Society of Government Meeting Professionals NATCAP Chapter
- Dedicated to improving the knowledge and expertise of individuals in the planning and management of government meetings
United States Commission for the Preservation of America's Heritage Abroad
- Endeavors to protect and preserve monuments and buildings in Europe associated with the heritage of U.S. citizens. Reports to Congress, and a by-country list of projects.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 27, 2014 at 22:09:04 UTC -