the entire directory
only in Government/Government-Related_Organizations
Open Directory - Society: Government: Government-Related Organizations
Unions, Canadian Provincial Government
Unions, U.S. Government
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Professional Associations
Science: Social Sciences: Political Science: Organizations
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional
This category in other languages:
Action with Communities in Rural England
- A charity which supports sustainable rural community development and thus alleviates rural disadvantage in England. Includes information on current projects and events, plus related links.
Assembly of European Regions
- Political organization of the regions of Europe and the speaker for their interests in Europe and beyond.
- Canadian non-profit collaboration between business and government, coordinates improved Internet access and network connectivity throughout the country, established 1993. Details of CA*net4 optical network at 10 Gbps. In English and French.
Canada Safety Council
- National not for profit non government organization.
Canadian Access and Privacy Association
- Association for persons interested in the access to information and privacy legislation in Canada.
Commission on Asian Pacific American Affairs
- State of Washington CAPAA.
Council on Licensure, Enforcement and Regulation
- An association of individuals, agencies and organizations, which comprise the international community of professional and occupational regulation.
Energy Communities Alliance
- A non-profit membership organization of counties and cities that host, or are significantly impacted by U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) facilities
Federal Managers Association
- Representing interests of federal executives, managers and supervisors in the Federal Government
- The Union is the focal point for world-wide parliamentary dialogue and works for peace and co-operation among peoples and for the firm establishment of representative democracy.
International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance
- Objective to promote and advance sustainable democracy and to improve and consolidate electoral processes world-wide.
International Parliament for Safety and Peace
- Founded in 1975 by Orthodox archbishops to address the situation in Cyprus; operates as academic institution supporting intergovernmental cooperation.
National Association of Counties
- The only national organization that represents county governments in the United States
National Association of State Human Services Finance Officers
- Mission to promote effective and efficient administration of human services through active participation by state and federal fiscal officers in policy and procedural planning.
National Council of Social Security Management Associations
- The national organization representing the ten field management associations in the Social Security Administration
National Governors Association
- Through NGA, the nations' Governors identify priority issues and deal collectively with issues of public policy and governance at both the national and state levels.
Parliamentarians for Global Action
- Government leaders and Members of Parliament work together across borders to affect issues with global impact.
Public Affairs Council
- Organization for US public affairs professionals. Scheduled conferences, news for lobbyists, password-protected member login area.
Society of Government Meeting Professionals NATCAP Chapter
- Dedicated to improving the knowledge and expertise of individuals in the planning and management of government meetings
Southern Governors' Association
- Mission is to support the work of the governors by providing a bipartisan regional forum to help shape and implement national policy and to solve state and regional problems. Members are the governors of Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Virginia and West Virginia.
The Association of Inspector's General
- Offers support to U.S. offices of IG professionals.
The Electoral Council of Australia
- ECA is a consultative council the Commonwealth, States and Territories of Australia, whose focus is electoral roll.
The Norwegian Association of Local and Regional Authorities
- The Norwegian Association of Local and Regional Authorities (KS) is a national members' association for municipalities and county municipalities.
The Partnership for Public Service
- Works to make the government an employer of choice for talented Americans. Includes an FAQ on how to apply for a job with the Federal government.
United States Commission for the Preservation of America's Heritage Abroad
- Endeavors to protect and preserve monuments and buildings in Europe associated with the heritage of U.S. citizens. Reports to Congress, and a by-country list of projects.
Western Governors' Association
- Non-partisan organization of governors of US states from Kansas to California as well as Alaska, Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, and the Northern Mariana Islands. Annual meeting agenda.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 7:11:42 PM EST -