become an editor
the entire directory
only in Insurance/Associations
Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Associations
Society: Government: Finance: Regulators: Insurance: Canada
Society: Government: Finance: Regulators: Insurance: United States
Canadian Council of Insurance Regulators (CCIR)
- Organization of insurance regulators from all provinces and territories. It facilitates and promotes an effective regulatory system to serve the public interest. [English/French]
International Association of Insurance Supervisors (IAIS)
- Represents insurance supervisory authorities of some 100 jurisdictions. It promotes cooperation among and sets international standards for insurance regulators, provides training, and coordinates work with other regulators.
USA - Insurance Regulatory Examiners Society (IRES)
- Enhances the efforts of state regulators by ensuring professionalism and integrity among the men and women who serve with state or federal insurance regulatory bodies.
USA - National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC)
- Organization of insurance regulators from all states and dependent areas. The NAIC provides a forum for the development of uniform policy when uniformity is appropriate.
USA - Society of Insurance Licensing Administrators (SILA)
- A professional organization for those interested in the licensing of agents, agencies, adjusters, brokers, companies, producers, securities dealers, and third party administrators.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 23, 2015 at 13:02:39 UTC -