become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regulators/Canada
Open Directory - Society: Government: Finance: Regulators: Canada
Business: Financial Services: Mortgages: Regional: Canada
Regional: North America: Canada: Business and Economy: Financial Services
Autorité des marchés financiers
- Regulating, in Quebec, insurance, securities, deposit institutions (other than federal chartered banks) and the distribution of financial products and services.
Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation
- CDIC insures deposits in banks, trust companies and loan companies against loss in case of member failure.
Financial Institutions Commission of British Columbia
- FICOM is an agency of the provincial government which administers the statutes providing regulatory rules for the protection of the public.
Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions
- The OSFI supervises and regulates all banks, and all federally incorporated or registered trust and loan companies, insurance companies, cooperative credit associations, fraternal benefit societies and pension plans.
Ontario Securities Commission
- Administers and enforces securities legislation in the Province of Ontario.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, January 2, 2013 3:54:36 AM EST -