become an editor
the entire directory
only in Finance/Deposit_Guarantors
Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Banks and Institutions
Society: Government: Finance: Central Banks
Society: Government: Finance: Debt Agencies
Society: Government: Finance: Ministries
Society: Government: Finance: Regulators
This category in other languages:
Argentina - SEDESA
- Seguro de Depósitos Sociedad Anónima, which administers as trustee the Deposit Guarantee Fund.
Bulgaria - Deposit Insurance Fund
- Undertakes to pay in full the deposit amounts of legal entities and physical persons up to BGN 15,000.
France - Fonds de Garantie des Dépôts
- Compensates depositors of an institution which can no longer meet its liabilities, up to a limit of 70,000 per depositor.
Hungary - Országos Betétbioztosítási Alap
- National Deposit Insurance Fund, which guarantees deposits up to one million forints.
International Association of Deposit Insurers
- IADI contributes to the stability of financial systems by promoting international cooperation and encouraging international contact among deposit insurers.
Japan - Deposit Insurance Corporation of Japan
- Guarantees up to a maximum principal of ¥10 million per depositor per financial institution, plus interest. For current deposits, until end March 2005, the full amount is protected.
Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Protects principal and interest of insured deposits up to KRW 50,000,000.
Mexico - Institute for the Protection of Bank Savings (IPAB)
- Gives statutory foundation, details of insurance, financial statements, and names of directors. [English/Spanish]
Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Deposits insured up to P 100,000.
Slovakia - Deposit Protection Fund
- The fond ochrany vkladov, providing protection to depositors in Slovakia.
Sweden - Insättningsgaratinämnden
- The Deposit Guarantee Board covers deposits in banks and in securities firms up to SEK 250,000 for each client.
Taiwan - Central Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Site has some statistics relating to insured deposits, and more information in Chinese.
Trinidad and Tobago - Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Manages a Fund to provide insurance for depositors should a member financial institution fail; includes mission, functions, resources, and contacts.
United States - Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Federal deposit insurance protects the first $100,000 of deposits that are payable in the United States.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 2, 2015 at 11:36:43 UTC -