become an editor
the entire directory
only in Debt_Agencies/Australia
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Business and Economy: Financial Services
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Government
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Government: Departments: Treasury
Australian Office of Financial Management
- AOFM is responsible for the debt management activities of the Commonwealth of Australia, formerly undertaken by the Debt Management Office within the Treasury.
Commonwealth Debt Management Review
- Review questioning the continued existence of the Commonwealth Government Securities Market.
New South Wales Treasury Corporation
- Central financing agency for the New South Wales public sector.
Northern Territory Treasury Corporation
- NTTC is the central financing authority for the Government of the Northern Territory.
Queensland Treasury Corporation
- The state's corporate treasury services provider, with responsibility for providing financial risk management advice.
South Australia Government Financing Authority
- The central financing authority for the South Australian Government. Develops and implements borrowing and investment programs, and undertakes other financial activities as determined by the Treasurer of South Australia.
Tasmanian Public Finance Corporation
- Known as TASCORP, it is the central borrowing authority for the State of Tasmania.
Treasury Corporation of Victoria
- Central financing authority for the State of Victoria.
Western Australian Treasury Corporation
- Primary lender to the Western Australian public sector.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 20, 2013 at 11:27:26 UTC -