become an editor
the entire directory
only in Supranational/Eurozone
Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Banks and Institutions
Recreation: Collecting: Paper Money
Society: Government: Finance: Debt Agencies
Society: Government: Finance: Ministries
Society: Government: Finance: Regulators
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union: Policies and Programs: Monetary Union - Euro
This category in other languages:
European Central Bank
- Activities, composition and members of the ECB. Archives of press statements and links to job opportunities.
Andorra - Institut Nacional Andorrà de Finances
- With information on the Andorran financial system in English, Spanish, French and Catalan.
Austria - Österreichische Nationalbank
- The OeNB's financial stability report, publications relating to banking regulation and to financial stability, with more content in German.
Belgium - National Bank of Belgium
- The Belgian central bank, with information in English, French, Dutch and German about euro notes and coins, the Belgian Central Balance Sheet Office, the Central Credit Offices, and the Belgostat statistics database.
Cyprus - Central Bank of Cyprus
- History, monetary policy framework, international business incentives, notes and coins, information on government securities.
Estonia - Bank of Estonia
- Estonian Central Bank, responsible for monetary policy. Daily fixings, monetary policy, banking system, banknotes and coins and economic indicators.
Finland - Bank of Finland
- Also known as Suomen Pankki, with information on the Finnish economy and banking supervision.
France - Banque de France
- Includes translations of some of the ECB's publications, the Digest of the Banque de France Bulletin, and the weekly return of the Banque de France.
Germany - Deutsche Bundesbank
- In former years continental Europe's de facto central bank was affectionately known as the 'Buba', but most of its functions have now tranferred to the ECB. Site has information on German economic data, banking supervision, and the Bundesbank's Monthly Report.
Greece - Bank of Greece
- Statistical data, and information about Greek government bonds.
Ireland - Central Bank of Ireland
- Responsible for the supervision of most financial institutions in Ireland including banks, building societies and a broad range of non-bank firms, exchanges and collective investment schemes.
Italy - Bank of Italy
- With Italian statistics and translations of the main ECB announcements.
Luxembourg - Banque Centrale du Luxembourg
- Formerly the Luxembourg Monetary Institute. Contains a translation of the law of 23 December 1998 concerning monetary status and the Central Bank of Luxembourg. More content in French.
Malta - Central Bank of Malta
- Banking directives, dealing prices of Treasury Bills and government securities, money-market reports and press releases.
Netherlands - De Nederlandsche Bank
- Information on banking supervision and related matters, as well as translations of ECB announcements.
Portugal - Bank of Portugal
- Various bilingual monographs, including one on the history of the escudo. More content in Portuguese.
San Marino - Central Bank of San Marino
- Information about the bank, and the payment and banking system in San Marino. [Italian, English]
Slovakia - National Bank of Slovakia
- Annual Report, monetary and macroeconomic information, banking information, legislation and the Museum of Coins and Medals.
Slovenia - Bank of Slovenia
- Monthly bulletin, and a timeline of Slovenia's euro membership.
Spain - Bank of Spain
- Translations of Spanish regulations concerning the Banco de España and other financial institutions, and translations into Spanish of various ECB announcements.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 28, 2014 at 7:35:22 UTC -