become an editor
the entire directory
only in Central_Banks/Supranational
Society: Government: Multilateral: Development Banks
World: Français: Société: Institutions et administrations: Finances: Banques centrales
This category in other languages:
Bank for International Settlements (BIS)
- Coordinates regulations in the fields of financial services to promote international financial stability. Publications available include a compendium of documents of the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision.
Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
- Central Bank of Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal, and Togo.
Curaçao en Sint Maarten - Centrale Bank van Curaçao en Sint Maarten
- Lists of financial institutions, rules applicable to them, quarterly bulletins and annual reports, and Dutch-language job vacancies.
Eastern Caribbean Central Bank (ECCB)
- Central Bank of Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, and St. Vincent and The Grenadines.
Executives' Meeting of East Asia-Pacific Central Banks
- Cooperative organization of central banks in the East Asia and Pacific region, including those of Australia, mainland China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand. EMEAP's objective is to strengthen the cooperation between its members.
Financial Stability Board
- Comprises treasuries, central banks, and supervisors in important financial centres, as well some international financial institutions. Based at the BIS.
International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Fosters economic growth through international monetary cooperation and temporary financial assistance.
Official Monetary and Financial Institutions Forum
- Bringing together central banks and sovereign wealth funds.
- also known as the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development. Policies, products, economic data, jobs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 21, 2016 at 16:35:40 UTC -