become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Aviation_Authorities
Open Directory - Society: Government: Aviation Authorities
Business: Transportation and Logistics: Aviation
Recreation: Aviation: Regulations
Science: Technology: Aerospace: Aeronautics: Air Traffic Control: Organizations
Science: Technology: Safety Engineering: Air Safety
This category in other languages:
- Air Services Australia, providing of air traffic services; the design, creation and maintenance of airways systems; and the provision of aviation rescue and firefighting services.
- AustroControl, with information on licensing and weather, and more in German.
- Bermuda Department of Civil Aviation, with extensive information on the jurisdiction and its regulation of aircraft.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Department of Civil Aviation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Describes the services and sections of the Department of Civil Aviation.
- Directorate General "Civil Aviation Administration", responsible for airports and civil aviation in Bulgaria. [Bulgarian, English]
- Transport Canada, Civil Aviation headquarters, with information on safety and other regulations.
- Civil Aviation Authority, the agency in charge of civil aviation. Includes an overview, news, organizational chart, directives issued, personnel information, and information on licenses.
- Danish Civil Aviation Administration (Statens Luftfartsvæsen), with facts about flight safety, and air law and regulations.
- Civil Aviation Authority of the Fiji Islands, with contact information for Fiji Confidential Aviation Incident Reporting.
- Includes an organisational chart of the Luftfahrt-Bundesamt.
- Civil Aviation Department of Hong Kong, detailing the prohibition area around Hong Kong Disneyland.
- Icelandic Civil Aviation Administration, in English and Icelandic.
- Directorate General of Civil Aviation, responsible for implementing, controlling, and supervising airworthiness standards, safety operations, crew training in India.
- Irish Aviation Authority. Includes rules on how to become a pilot, an air traffic controller or an aircraft maintenance engineer.
- Jamaica Civil Aviation Authority, featuring profiles of its divisions and services, contact information and job opportunities.
Joint Aviation Authorities
- An associated body of the European Civil Aviation Conference, representing some of the European civil aviation regulatory authorities.
- Department of Civil Aviation Malaysia (Laman Web Rasmi Jabatan Penerbangan Awam Malaysia), ensuring that every flight within Malaysian airspace is safe, orderly and expeditious.
- Civil Aviation Department, Ministry of Transport and Civil Aviation, with detailed reports on accidents in the Maldives.
- Civil Aviation Administration of the Republic of Moldova, with Civil Aeronautical Regulations in Romanian and Russian.
- Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal, whose prime goal is to ensure flight safety and sustainability of civil aviation.
- Civil Aviation Authority of New Zealand, setting safety and security standards, investigating accidents and establishing an industry-wide safety picture.
- Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) provides news and information on airports, flight schedules, flight standards, personnel licensing, air traffic services, CAA publications and the training institute.
- The Civil Aviation Office of the Republic of Poland. Includes rules for air carriers, both from the EEA and from outside.
- Romanian Civil Aeronautical Authority (Autorităţii Aeronautice Civile Române), featuring information of aircraft airworthiness certification, and on pilot licensing.
- Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore, with information about the airports and Singapore as a logistics hub.
- Features an organizational chart of the Civil Aviation Authority of the Slovak Republic.
- South African Civil Aviation Authority, overseeing airports, airworthiness, certification, personnel, operations, airspace, and investigating accidents.
- Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka, which facilitates operation of a safe, secure and efficient national civil aviation industry that conforms to International Standards and Recommended Practices.
- Federal Office for Civil Aviation (Bundesamt für Zivilluftfahrt, Office fédéral de l'aviation civile, Ufficio federale dell'aviazione civile) with content in English, German, French and Italian.
- Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority, the independent regulator responsible for all civil aviation activities including Safety Regulations, economic regulations and consumer protections.
- Aeronautical Radio of Thailand, responsible for aerodrome approach, and area control services.
- Tunisian Civil Aviation and Airports Authority, operator of airports and Tunisian airspace.
United Arab Emirates
- General Civil Aviation Authority of the United Arab Emirates.
- Civil Aviation Authority, the UK's specialist aviation regulator.
- Federal Aviation Administration, with information about aviation regulations, airports, and a map showing general airport conditions.
- Civil Aviation Authority of Zimbabwe, promoting safe regular and efficient use and development of aviation inside and outside Zimbabwe.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, May 25, 2013 4:58:58 PM EDT -