become an editor
the entire directory
only in Surnames/Z
Home: Family: Family Websites: Z
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Genealogy: Surnames: Z
Society: People: Personal Homepages: Z
This category in other languages:
Zaagman Family: Netherlands
- Ancestral pedigree compiled by Robert Willem Zaagman, Rye, NY USA.
- Descendants of Abraham Zacuto, mapmaker for Christopher Columbus, as compiled by Nina Rebecca Zacuto, CA USA. Branches spread across Turkey, Amsterdam, Israel, Argentina, Brazil and the USA.
Zaenger, Zänger and Zenger Roots
- Tracing the lineage that emigrated from Switzerland to Alsace about 1690, arriving USA pre 1854. includes surnames Conold, Dunbar, Feuer, Frazier, Hirtzel, Jung, Kaemph, McKee, Onold, Peter, Propheter, Treuschel and Walter.
- Ancestral history of Wendelin and Mary Zahringer of Calument County, Wisconsin USA. Includes the Zimmers lineage of Freidenburg, Germany.
- Name resource center, including facility to add research interests and associated links.
- Descendants of Maciej Zaluska circa 1823-1888; compiled by Ted Zaluski.
- Descendants of Appollonio Zanderigo from Comelico Superiore and Andreis Italy to Auckland New Zealand.
Zeisset: Washington DC
- Ancestral history from Germany to the USA, compiled by Paul Zeisset. Includes spelling variations of Zeiset, Zeisert and Zeissett.
Zelek: Tracing Our Heritage
- Family history compiled by Mark Clarence and Cheryl Ann Zelek, Cary, NC USA. Includes surnames Andrzejek, Assemani, Bresbois, Bukowicz, Goryl, Graham, Hellenger, Keder, Stach, Zebarah and Zibari.
- German-American ancestral research including spelling variations of Zoellner, Zollner, Zelner and Sellner. Compiled by Michele H Mills.
- Family history, pedigree, records and photographs.
- Descendants of John Ulrich Zeth 1758-1820, from Bellings, Germany to Claysburg, Blair County, Pennsylvania. Compiled by Bob Hudson, San Diego, California.
Zigelboim, Krotman and Kamm Families
- History, pedigree, photographs and associated information pertaining to the family roots in Rejoweic, Lublin, Poland. Site is available in both Hebrew and English. Extended family tree includes over 27,000 names.
- Researching the lineage which settled in Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia USA. Includes information on the village of Zopp, a suburb of Alsdorf, Germany.
Zouche, Castle La
- Single name study including the variants La Zouch, Zouch, Sutch, Syche, Souche, Souch, Suche, Sooch, Soache, Soach, Shuck, Shucks, Chuck and Chucks. Lady of the castle is Jill Van Der Reyden.
- Family history of Garnett Joe Zsedeny. Includes census, church and newspaper records, and ahnentafels for Newell, Zedney and Shaw.
- Family lineage of Craig and Cheri Zuber. Includes photographs, pedigree charts, tombstone information, family tree and guest book.
Zwieners of Texas
- Ancestral research including surnames Herreras, Porterfields, Pawvliks and Rodriguez. Compiled by Kelly Lee Zwiener Porterfield.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 26, 2015 at 1:18:05 UTC -