become an editor
the entire directory
only in Surnames/Y
Home: Family: Family Websites: Y
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Genealogy: Surnames: Y
Society: People: Personal Homepages: Y
This category in other languages:
Worldwide home of the Youatt family
- Family history of the Youatt family, including family tree and family histories
- Ancestral research including spelling variants Yeabsley and Yebsley. Compiled by Michael John Yabsley, Ridgeway, SC USA.
- Ancestors of Anastassia Yaccarino, compiled by Thomas Louis Yaccarino, NJ USA. Includes surnames Curto, Arcipane, Bellia, D'Amico and Archangelo of Sicily, and Gregorace and Nistico from Calabria, Italy.
- Family tee compiled by Rebecca Leigh Yacinski, Winchester, CT USA.
- Family tree compiled by Lawrence Alexander Yacobelli Snr.
- Family history of Betty JoAnn Hill Yacup. Includes surname index and family tree.
Yadoff and Piekarsky
- Ancestral research undertaken by Andrew Seth Yadoff, Wyckoff, New Jersey USA.
- Family tree of Gerald Yaedke, focusing on the areas of Green Bay, Wisconsin and Winona, Minnesota USA.
Yaffe of South Africa
- Family history of Sarah Yaffe, nee Mandel from Liverpool England to Cape Town, circa 1913. Compiled by Jack Yaffe.
- Descendants of John Swanson Yarbrough, including Tope and Moore lineages. Compiled by Renee Pierce Smelley.
Yarmovsky Family History
- Ancestors and descendants of Shmuel David Yarmovsky 1840-1930 and Hene Silverstein 1848-1941, compiled by Gregory Kolojeski.
Yarolimek and Jarolimek
- Family history of Matej and Mary (Dragoun) Jarolimek, from Jablonna, Bohemia to Minnesota, as compiled by Dean R Yarolimek. Includes map of Jablonna, Czech Republic.
- Descendants of Michel Johannes Jacks 1709-1793 and Catherine Herbinnes 1726-1789, Germany to Detroit USA, as compiled by Helen Standefer.
- Ancestral history of Philip Ludwig Yeakel and Maria Elizabeth Hohn, immigrated to US from Sonnenberg, near Wiesbaden, German, 1836. Includes photographs and spelling variations of Jeckel, Yakel and Jackel.
- Researching descendants of John Yelverton 1680-1750, NC USA. Includes the Yelvington and Elvington families of America. Compiled by Keith E Yelverton.
Yeo Name Society
- Official UK registered one name society researching and recording the history of the Yeo family worldwide. Includes pedigrees, coat of arms, biographies and roll of honour.
Yoder Family Information: USA
- Documenting North American lineages with European connections. Includes newsletters, court and census records, Amish and non-Amish branches, plus information from European researchers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 22, 2013 at 5:24:03 UTC -