become an editor
the entire directory
only in Surnames/W
Home: Family: Family Websites: W
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Genealogy: Surnames: W
Society: People: Personal Homepages: W
This category in other languages:
- Founded by descendants of Thoma Waddelow (d.1608), the association is interested in the names Waddelow and Wadlow (including variations).
- Information on the family in Essex County, Massachusetts compiled by Charles Wainwright. Includes photographs, author biography, maps and related surnames.
Waldorf and Sauer
- Family trees including surnames Person and Zibert. Also features photographs and information on the Red Rock Yacht Club.
- Family history of Wendy Gayle Walkup-Barry. Features pedigrees and resources for those researching the surname.
- Family history and photographs plus fun facts, chat room and bulletin board.
- Researching related surnames including Brooks, McColm, Hamilton and Irwin.
Warner: Bath County, Kentucky
- Descendants of Jacob Warner from Bath County, Kentucky. Includes graveyard information, obituaries, birth records and guest book.
- Data and directory of Ebenezer Warren research.
- Family history of John Wassell including surname origin and general interests.
Watlingtons of West Tennessee 1830-1997
- Online book in HTML or PDF formats. Recounts the history of several family lines, including numerous allied families with surnames including Hammond, Williams, Threadgill, Parchman, and Daniel.
- Descendants of William and Rebecca Watton and related families.
- Descendants of William Waugh and the ancestors of Tyler Sean Waugh.
Weatherford, Christmas, Walker and Cash Families
- Researching the Christmas and Weatherford families of North Carolina and Virginia, and the Cash and Walker families of Kentucky. Compiled by Thomas G Weatherford of Charlottesville, VA USA.
- Descendants of William Weddington (b1747), Cabarras County, North Carolina USA
- Weeden family information and genealogy; namely, descendants of Benjamin Weedin, circa 1766, Rhode Island.
Weedman Family: Roots and Branches
- Fostering the exchange of information and promoting research into the various US lineages. Includes descendantsof Christian Weedman Snr, Olaf Weedman (Swedish line) and the Florida based lineage of German origins.
- Web ring dedicated to the name and its application.
- Ancestral lineage of Kent Lee Weissinger. Includes family tree and related links.
- Family lineage including spelling variation of Wellmeyer. Submissions of photographs and stories encouraged. Compiled by Brian Wellmeier.
- Descendants of William Monroe and Tennessee (Wheeler) Wells. Focus on the Oklahoma lineages.
- A resource for collecting information on the history of the family in Ireland. Features various documents for downloading (.doc format) as well as information on surname variants.
Werk and Bednarz
- Researching the Werk and Bednarz families in either Germany, Poland or the United States. Compiled by Siegrid Robinson.
Wert Family History
- Includes information on the ancestors and descendants of Johann Adam (1727-1806) and Eva Elizabeth Schnug (1730-1800) Wirth who resided in Upper Paxton Township, Dauphin County, Lykens Valley.
- Family history including pedigree, coat of arms and guestbook. Also available in German.
- A family history resource including stories, charts, pictures, poetry, and recent news.
Whiteside Family Association
- A non-profit organization providing research and data related to the family ancestry. Includes information on the DNA project, coat of arms, newsletter, and membership information.
- Family history including surnames Whiting, Allan, Hopwood, Cole, McGee and Kirdy. Compiled by Murray and Daphne of Ashburton, New Zealand.
Whitmer Family Tree: Clarion County, PA
- Descendants of Henry and Rebecca Whitmer. Whitmer's pedigree includes Alvin H, Orin, Maurice and Maurice Jnr.
Whitnah Family Heritage
- Descendants of Henry F. Whitenah (Whitnah) in America, from 1760.
- Tom Whittaker's family history including surnames Whittaker from Nottinghamshire, Brooks form Lincolnshire, Cooper from Warwickshire and Payne from Leicestershire.
- Descendants of brothers Pleasant and Austin Whitten who immigrated from Edgefield, South Carolina in 1843 to Winston County, Mississippi in 1849. Descendants located in Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas and Alabama.
Whittingham Family Ancestry
- Focusing on the lineages of Staffordshire County, ENG. Includes BDMs for the West Midlands; photographs and pedigree.
- Focusing on the lineages of Colne Valley, complied by Steve Whitman. Includes the surnames Holroyd, Taylor, Singleton, Berry, Bottomley and Livesey. Main villages are Golcar, Longwood, Scamonden, Slaithwaite, Lintwaite, Lingards and Marsden.
- Descendants of Fredrik Wicke (fought in the war of 1812), including surnames Becker, Kreuter and Reis.
Wiggall, Wiggill, and Wiggle Families
- Descendants of Richard Wiggall (b.1609)from Cranham England. Features family history, surname variations, upcoming events, and family tree information.
- Descendants of Casimir and Joseph Wild. Offers descendant charts, pedigrees, individual search, and photographs as well as a private members only section.
- The ancestry and descendants of Major Simon Willard and related families.
- Family history and general interests of John Willey. Includes suranmes Ely, Garrett, Elam, Claiborne, Cliborn, DuVall, Mullikin, Cheeney, Caughey, Coy and Lindsey.
- Lineage and history of Benjamin Willis, V. Includes family tree, reunion information, mail list and guest book.
- Family history (extracts)and photographs compiled by Ian Willmott. Features surnames Willmott, Wilmot, Hatton, Bishop, Jennings, Palmer and Latham. Mainly confined to Somerset and Warwickshire.
- Descendants of Ezekiel Wilmoth who settled on the Mitchell's River near what is now known as Kapp's Mill.
- Descendants of Willoughby and Mary Wallace Winchester. Includes cival war records, Coat of Arms and photographs.
- Family history of Sandra Windeatt, including a name study on the Windeatt, Winget and Wingate families that originated from Devon, England.
- Family history of Mark Wingfield of Sheffield, UK. Features family tree, photographs, surname list, and contact information.
- Family history, photographs and general interests compiled by Barb Rice, Bob Wisinski and Alii Kiki.
- Family tree of Surya, Satya, and Wimar of Indonesia.
- Ancestral history including the surnames Witte, Kroeger, Dinski and Hinz.
Wolcott: England and America
- Descendants of several lineages featured. Includes history of the Wolcott and Walcott families in England, and information about the Society of Descendants of Henry Wolcott.
Wolfensberger Family Association
- Non-profit association for the descendants of Hans von Wolfsberg born circa 1395 near Bauma, SWZ. Features origins and the variants Wolfensperger, Wolfenbarger, Wolfinbarger, Spargur and Sparger. Includes membership, quarterly newsletter, resources and associated contacts.
- Single name study including variants Wonacott, Winnacott and Winnicott. Details Cornwall and Devon origins, global application, and research contacts featuring interactive submissions.
- Ancestral history and general interests of Stephen Woodbridge and family. Includes surname database, photographs and associated links.
Woodman: Family Connection
- Family history compiled by Ron and Dan Woodman. Viewable in English or French and includes pedigree information, a guest book and related surnames.
Woolfenden Family Tree
- Tracing ancestral roots from Bury and Liverpool. Based on a hard copy produced by Vivien Lavis Jones and Merle James.
- Dedicated to the documentation of the Woolman family and to educate about John Woolman and the John Woolman Memorial Association.
- Family history of Brian Woolvett from Essex, England to South Australia, including Canadian connection. Features database, photographs and surnames Shields and Spoors.
Worcester: Family Historian
- Ancestors and descendants of David and Melissa Worcester including the surnames Hansen, Anderson, Drake, McDowall and Clark.
- Family tree includes surnames of Prossek, Arnold, Long and Taddey.
- Descendants of John Worledge born circa 1904. Includes photographs and certificates of births, deaths and marriages.
- Family history of Brian Scott Wozny of Parma, OH USA. Focuses on lineages of OH, PA, NY, and NJ, USA.
- Researching the family lines throughout the UK and their connections to Sir Christopher Wren. Includes a list of researchers, family trees, various photographs, and related links.
- History, heraldry, distribution, gallery, records, map, forum and associated links.
- Descendents of Francis Wyman of Westmill, ENG as compiled by John Wyman and focusing on the MA, USA lineage. Includes photographs, guest book, gedcoms, association information and historical documents.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 7:15:09 UTC -