become an editor
the entire directory
only in Surnames/T
Home: Family: Family Websites: T
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Genealogy: Surnames: T
Society: People: Personal Homepages: T
This category in other languages:
Tackett and Taggart
- Family history and general interests of Lonny Edward Taggart, Kennett Square, PA USA.
- Ancestral history including the associated Matloka and Grzymala families, from Poland to the USA.
Taft Family Association
- Fostering the heritage of descendants of Robert and Sarah Taft from Braintree, Massachusetts (1675); and Matthew and Ann Taft, Hopkinton, Massachusetts (1728).
- Ancestors and descendants of Vicki Tagg including the surnames Reppert, Ramser, Getty, Tagg, Prudden, McKenzie, Coe, Evans, Hall, Hopwood, Hair, Kramer and Pettit.
- Ancestral history from Canada to North Dakota USA.
- Researching the name of Tait and Tate. Includes census data, marriage index, various family trees and associated lineages.
Talpur of Sindh
- Family history including overviews on origin, rule, political activities, tombs, residences and rural life in Pakistan.
Tamplin Family History
- Worldwide single name study including the variant Tamplings.
- Y study of descendants who lived in Virginia in the early 1700's. Includes census records, pedigrees, mailing lists, message boards and associated links.
Tarkington Family History
- Research and information on the name and lineages worldwide. Includes variants Tarkinton and Tarkenton plus associated families.
- Volunteers aiming to collect, collate and distribute details pertaining to the family history, old and new, including all variants.
Tarno and Tarnow
- Research and resources pertaining to the name and variants irrespective of location. Features mailing list and message boards.
- Researching the Heckmondwike, London and York lineages as applied worldwide. Includes surname history, family tree project, research details and branded email facilities.
- Researching descendants of the Taubes family from Iasi (Jassy), Romania circa 1880. Also descendants who moved to Canada circa 1920, name may have changed to Tobias.
- Family history as compiled by Jane and Stephen Taubman.
- Family resource centre preserving the heritage of the name and its application. Includes variants Tague, Tigue, Teage, Tyack(e), Teg(g), MacTeague, MacTague, MacTigue and O'Teague.
- Family history of Bud Teass includes variants Teays, Teaze, Tais (pre-1700), Taze, Tays, Tees and Taes.
- Helena Teer, born 1865, Anderston, Glasgow, to Margaret Bethia Miller and George William Teer. Emigrated to Chile in 1875.
- Provides information about obtaining a book about the family and assistance in searching the text for specific references.
- Descendants of Shmuel Telzak and Sifra Chasen as compiled by Gregory Kolojeski. Includes the surnames Vandziogala, Chasen, Gordon and Goodman. Family newsletter available.
Temchin and Sher
- Family history including the surnames Ehrlich and Greenberg. Includes heirlooms, photographs and associated links.
- Descendants of James and Martha Huff Templer, born circa 1755 in Shelbourne Parish, Loudoun County, VA USA. Compiled by Joe L Templer.
- Descendants of Richard Templin (b.1688) as compiled by Marvin and Samme Templin.
- Terhunes connected to the same immigrant, Albert Albertse ter Hunen. He came from Holland to New Netherlands in December of 1637.
Terwilliger Family Association
- Researching the descendants of Dirck Terwilliger born circa 1610 in Vianen, Holland.
- Researching the name and its application since Jacob Teskey migrated to Ireland from the Palatine of the Rhine in 1709. Includes newsletter, photographs and variant Teske.
- Ancestral history of Ed Teune including surname origins, photographs and interactive message board.
Tew: Red Flag Ltd
- Currently researching the life and times of Rhode Island Pirate, Thomas Tew. Family history research maintained by descendant and Red Flag Director, Paul Orton.
- Descendants of Jacob Tharp b:in "north of England" in 1744, d:1792 in Pennsylvania.
- Resource for those researching the Theaker name. Includes contributions from persons worldwide.
Thiemann Family Tree
- Ancestral history of Roger L Thiemann including surnames Nash, Ristau, Stegen, Tammel and Westphal.
- Family history including descendants of Hermann Henrich Ludvig Kötter and the various families which emigrated to the US from Germany and settled in Minnesota, Missouri, Illinois and Nebraska.
- Ancestors of Annette Thimm including surnames Alshutt, Bahr, Essmann, Grod, Homberg, Koerntgen, Linnkamp, Ricke, Schroeer, Them, Wilmes and Zint
- Thorn, Thorne and Coutant in the USA, includes forum and searchable database.
- Descendants of Hannß Thuringer compiled by Siegfried Thuringer. Site also available in German.
- Family history including Protestant lineages, SW French origins. Includes Australian, Canadian, English and Irish 'De Blaquiere'. Available in Occitan and French.
Tidwell: Phillip's Quest
- Ancestry of Robert Asberry Tidwell and Nancy Lucinda Fendley. Focus is Cherokee or other Native American bloodlines on the Fendley line.
Tilbe and Redding
- Family history of James R Tilbe including the descendants of William Smith; John Strong; John Wood; and John Pipe.
- Ancestral history of Robert Charles Tillyer from Harmondsworth and the New Forest area of Hampshire, England. Includes worldwide links and information on the family DNA project.
- Research pertaining to multi national lineages, either direct or non-related. Includes history, database and gedcoms.
Tinneny Family History Site
- Sharing family history, photographs and information on Tinnenys and Tinneny descendants worldwide.
Tinney-Green(e) / Baker-Quibell Family Organization Newsletter
- Provides resource databases and links for the Baker, Green(e), Quibell and Tinney surnames.
- Name origins including variants Tetherley, Tytherley and Tytherleigh.
- Registered with the Guild of One Name Studies. Includes variants Titherington, Titherington, Tidderington, Tittrington Tetterington and Tytterington.
- Descendants of Thomas Tobey of Sandwich, born circa 1625. Compiled by Sandra Hildreth Ball.
- Family of Giuseppe Tobia and Ursola Leto-Tobia whose descendants arrived in the USA (1913) from Borgetto, Sicily. Also features the Quartuccio, Salamone, and Rappelli clan associations.
- Clearing-house for anything related to the name and various lineages.
- Family history including surnames Aker, Chapin, Durham, Farnsworth, Gadd, Huggins, Lauritzen, Mickelsen, Orme, Pearce, Rich and Tilton. Also features cemetery photographs from Fountain Green, Nephi and Provo, Utah.
- Surname study focusing on the origin, variants, and distribution throughout the UK. Includes descendent trees, maps, photographs and articles.
Tonsing And Bernard
- Family trees of Richard Tonsing and Margaret Bernard. Includes Ruth Martin Tonsing's photographs; and a list of the Tonsing families from the Cleveland city directories.
- Worldwide research investigating the possibility of a common ancestor.
- Family history of Jean Purvis, Perham, ME USA. Includes related families from Estill and Powell Counties, KY.
- Origins, history and pedigree of the family name in Ireland. Includes O'Tracy tree 1000 to 1625 AD; the Red Book of Ormond; various BDMs, census, rolls and magazines; 1780-1868 Ireland-Australia Transportation Database; and the 1783-1802 freeholders of Northern Ireland.
- Collection of individuals and families with the Trattles surname. Generally originating form Yorkshire UK, however all information is welcomed.
- Family history of the Bacon, Grady, Kitchin, Satterfield, Stack and Travis families of Southeastern USA.
- All things Cornish Web Ring and Tregarthen family chat room. Maintained by Joan Tregarthen Huston.
- Uniting family members worldwide, includes variants.
- Research hub maintained by Sheila R Weston, registered with the Guild of One-Name Studies.
Tresman/Treisman Family Trees
- Ancestral history of Ian and Caroline Tresman; features a pedigree in PDF format. Lineage originated from Lithuania, immigrating to England circa 1890.
- Family history of Mary Trevan including surnames Clark, Skelton, Treliving and Vanderband. Families originated in Cornwall and moved to the Plymouth area of Devon UK. Treveighen, Trevan, Trevean, Trevains, Trevehen
- Family origins, pedigree tree, photographs and map of Greece compiled by Pete Tsakanikas.
Tubbs Family Research
- Descendants of William B Tubbs of Duxbury as compiled by Richard M Tubbs of Marion, OH USA.
Tullis Trees: A Family History Newsletter
- Free quarterly (online) publication devoted to the Tullis name. Includes articles, photographs, obituaries, family bible records and general queries.
- Sicilian family researching Italian origins, includes coat of arms and pedigree.
- Various pedigrees including variants Turkeltaub, Turtletaub, Turtledove and Turell.
- Descendants of John Tyler (b.1740) and Ruth Herrick (b.1743).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 14:45:03 UTC -