become an editor
the entire directory
only in Surnames/T
Open Directory - Society: Genealogy: Surnames: T
Home: Family: Family Websites: T
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Genealogy: Surnames: T
Society: People: Personal Homepages: T
This category in other languages:
Tackett and Taggart
- Family history and general interests of Lonny Edward Taggart, Kennett Square, PA USA.
- Ancestral history including the associated Matloka and Grzymala families, from Poland to the USA.
Taft Family Association
- Fostering the heritage of descendants of Robert and Sarah Taft from Braintree, Massachusetts (1675); and Matthew and Ann Taft, Hopkinton, Massachusetts (1728).
- Ancestors and descendants of Vicki Tagg including the surnames Reppert, Ramser, Getty, Tagg, Prudden, McKenzie, Coe, Evans, Hall, Hopwood, Hair, Kramer and Pettit.
- Ancestral history from Canada to North Dakota USA.
- Researching the name of Tait and Tate. Includes census data, marriage index, various family trees and associated lineages.
- Ancestral history, photographs and associated links.
Talpur of Sindh
- Family history including overviews on origin, rule, political activities, tombs, residences and rural life in Pakistan.
Tamplin Family History
- Worldwide single name study including the variant Tamplings.
- Y study of descendants who lived in Virginia in the early 1700's. Includes census records, pedigrees, mailing lists, message boards and associated links.
- Family history of Daniel Tarara (b.1852) from Slask near Oppeln, Germany (now Opole, Poland after WWII). Arrived in St Paul, Minnesota via New York, 1883. Includes link to surname forum.
Tarkington Family History
- Research and information on the name and lineages worldwide. Includes variants Tarkinton and Tarkenton plus associated families.
- Volunteers aiming to collect, collate and distribute details pertaining to the family history, old and new, including all variants.
Tarno and Tarnow
- Research and resources pertaining to the name and variants irrespective of location. Features mailing list and message boards.
- Researching the Heckmondwike, London and York lineages as applied worldwide. Includes surname history, family tree project, research details and branded email facilities.
- Researching descendants of the Taubes family from Iasi (Jassy), Romania circa 1880. Also descendants who moved to Canada circa 1920, name may have changed to Tobias.
- Family history as compiled by Jane and Stephen Taubman.
- Family resource centre preserving the heritage of the name and its application. Includes variants Tague, Tigue, Teage, Tyack(e), Teg(g), MacTeague, MacTague, MacTigue and O'Teague.
Teal: Kildwick, Yorkshire
- The family history of the family from Cowling and Sutton in West Yorkshire, UK.
- Family history of Bud Teass includes variants Teays, Teaze, Tais (pre-1700), Taze, Tays, Tees and Taes.
- Helena Teer, born 1865, Anderston, Glasgow, to Margaret Bethia Miller and George William Teer. Emigrated to Chile in 1875.
- Provides information about obtaining a book about the family and assistance in searching the text for specific references.
- Family history of Ross W Tegart including surnames Armstrong, Randall and Shields. Features name study, Tegart Treeclimbers Newsletter and Reunion details.
- Descendants of Shmuel Telzak and Sifra Chasen as compiled by Gregory Kolojeski. Includes the surnames Vandziogala, Chasen, Gordon and Goodman. Family newsletter available.
Temchin and Sher
- Family history including the surnames Ehrlich and Greenberg. Includes heirlooms, photographs and associated links.
- Descendants of James and Martha Huff Templer, born circa 1755 in Shelbourne Parish, Loudoun County, VA USA. Compiled by Joe L Templer.
- Descendants of Richard Templin (b.1688) as compiled by Marvin and Samme Templin.
- Terhunes connected to the same immigrant, Albert Albertse ter Hunen. He came from Holland to New Netherlands in December of 1637.
Terwilliger Family Association
- Researching the descendants of Dirck Terwilliger born circa 1610 in Vianen, Holland.
- Researching the name and its application since Jacob Teskey migrated to Ireland from the Palatine of the Rhine in 1709. Includes newsletter, photographs and variant Teske.
- Ancestral history of Ed Teune including surname origins, photographs and interactive message board.
Tew: Red Flag Ltd
- Currently researching the life and times of Rhode Island Pirate, Thomas Tew. Family history research maintained by descendant and Red Flag Director, Paul Orton.
Thal and Gephart
- Family history of Betsy Thal Gephart. Includes archives, scrapbook, photographs, news and general data.
- Descendants of Jacob Tharp b:in "north of England" in 1744, d:1792 in Pennsylvania.
- Resource for those researching the Theaker name. Includes contributions from persons worldwide.
Thiemann Family Tree
- Ancestral history of Roger L Thiemann including surnames Nash, Ristau, Stegen, Tammel and Westphal.
- Family history including descendants of Hermann Henrich Ludvig Kötter and the various families which emigrated to the US from Germany and settled in Minnesota, Missouri, Illinois and Nebraska.
- Ancestors of Annette Thimm including surnames Alshutt, Bahr, Essmann, Grod, Homberg, Koerntgen, Linnkamp, Ricke, Schroeer, Them, Wilmes and Zint
- Thorn, Thorne and Coutant in the USA, includes forum and searchable database.
- Anything and everything Thrale or Thrall. Includes variants Thralls, Thral, Trayle and Thrawl.
- Descendants of Hannß Thuringer compiled by Siegfried Thuringer. Site also available in German.
- Family history including Protestant lineages, SW French origins. Includes Australian, Canadian, English and Irish 'De Blaquiere'. Available in Occitan and French.
- Resource and research repository, including combined database and information on the family DNA project.
Tidwell: Phillip's Quest
- Ancestry of Robert Asberry Tidwell and Nancy Lucinda Fendley. Focus is Cherokee or other Native American bloodlines on the Fendley line.
Tilbe and Redding
- Family history of James R Tilbe including the descendants of William Smith; John Strong; John Wood; and John Pipe.
- Ancestral history of Robert Charles Tillyer from Harmondsworth and the New Forest area of Hampshire, England. Includes worldwide links and information on the family DNA project.
- Research pertaining to multi national lineages, either direct or non-related. Includes history, database and gedcoms.
Tinneny Family History Site
- Sharing family history, photographs and information on Tinnenys and Tinneny descendants worldwide.
Tinney-Green(e) / Baker-Quibell Family Organization Newsletter
- Provides resource databases and links for the Baker, Green(e), Quibell and Tinney surnames.
- Name origins including variants Tetherley, Tytherley and Tytherleigh.
- Registered with the Guild of One Name Studies. Includes variants Titherington, Titherington, Tidderington, Tittrington Tetterington and Tytterington.
- Research and resources presented by John and Rita Titterton. Registered with the Guild of One Name Studies.
- Descendants of Thomas Tobey of Sandwich, born circa 1625. Compiled by Sandra Hildreth Ball.
- Family of Giuseppe Tobia and Ursola Leto-Tobia whose descendants arrived in the USA (1913) from Borgetto, Sicily. Also features the Quartuccio, Salamone, and Rappelli clan associations.
- Clearing-house for anything related to the name and various lineages.
- Family history including surnames Aker, Chapin, Durham, Farnsworth, Gadd, Huggins, Lauritzen, Mickelsen, Orme, Pearce, Rich and Tilton. Also features cemetery photographs from Fountain Green, Nephi and Provo, Utah.
- Surname study focusing on the origin, variants, and distribution throughout the UK. Includes descendent trees, maps, photographs and articles.
Tonsing And Bernard
- Family trees of Richard Tonsing and Margaret Bernard. Includes Ruth Martin Tonsing's photographs; and a list of the Tonsing families from the Cleveland city directories.
- Family history and general interests of Peter R Torpman.
- Worldwide research investigating the possibility of a common ancestor.
- Family history of Jean Purvis, Perham, ME USA. Includes related families from Estill and Powell Counties, KY.
- Origins, history and pedigree of the family name in Ireland. Includes O'Tracy tree 1000 to 1625 AD; the Red Book of Ormond; various BDMs, census, rolls and magazines; 1780-1868 Ireland-Australia Transportation Database; and the 1783-1802 freeholders of Northern Ireland.
- Collection of individuals and families with the Trattles surname. Generally originating form Yorkshire UK, however all information is welcomed.
- Family history of the Bacon, Grady, Kitchin, Satterfield, Stack and Travis families of Southeastern USA.
Treffers, De familie
- Accompanier of the Treffers family book by Leo, Mieke and Yvette de Graaff, published 23 September 2000.
- All things Cornish Web Ring and Tregarthen family chat room. Maintained by Joan Tregarthen Huston.
- Uniting family members worldwide, includes variants.
- Research hub maintained by Sheila R Weston, registered with the Guild of One-Name Studies.
Tresman/Treisman Family Trees
- Ancestral history of Ian and Caroline Tresman; features a pedigree in PDF format. Lineage originated from Lithuania, immigrating to England circa 1890.
- Family history of Mary Trevan including surnames Clark, Skelton, Treliving and Vanderband. Families originated in Cornwall and moved to the Plymouth area of Devon UK. Treveighen, Trevan, Trevean, Trevains, Trevehen
Trivers and Copeland
- Ancestors and lineages of Geoffrey Trivers. Includes surname index, guest book, and contact information.
- Family origins, pedigree tree, photographs and map of Greece compiled by Pete Tsakanikas.
- Documenting the history and application of the name worldwide. Includes SWZ to US lineages and the Tschopp cemetery. Maintained by William L Tschopp.
Tubbs Family Research
- Descendants of William B Tubbs of Duxbury as compiled by Richard M Tubbs of Marion, OH USA.
Tullis Trees: A Family History Newsletter
- Free quarterly (online) publication devoted to the Tullis name. Includes articles, photographs, obituaries, family bible records and general queries.
- Sicilian family researching Italian origins, includes coat of arms and pedigree.
- Various pedigrees including variants Turkeltaub, Turtletaub, Turtledove and Turell.
- Descendants of John Tyler (b.1740) and Ruth Herrick (b.1743).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 24, 2013 at 6:24:07 UTC -