become an editor
the entire directory
only in Surnames/R
Home: Family: Family Websites: R
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Genealogy: Surnames: R
Society: People: Personal Homepages: R
This category in other languages:
Rabe: Family Past
- Ancestral research compiled by Debra (Rabe) Patek, mostly US based covering Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky, with earlier lines originating in Virginia, Maryland and Pennsylvania.
- Ancestral history of Penny Raile, including German and Russian heritage, pedigree, photographs and associated links.
Raimondo Family Tree
- History of the lineage formerly of Norristown and Vandergrift, Pennsylvania, and the Italo-Albanian village of Acquaformosa, Italy. Includes photographs, flowcharts, documentation and reunion information, compiled by Michael Raymond.
Ramsdale Family Register
- Registered with the Guild of One Name Studies, number 3548. Including variants Ramsdaille, Ramsdall, Ramsdal, Ramsdill and Ramsdell.
Rankin Family History Project
- Researching the family's Missouri heritage, inparticular lineages from Dade, Perry and St Louis. Surnames include Daniel, Doerr (Duerr), Klump, McCabe, Richardson and Torpe.
Rauen and Holley Families
- Ancestral pedigree and photographs featuring surnames Barrett, Bradley, Earley, Kirkpatrick, Skipwith and Walker.
- Collecting and exchanging information and family history pertaining to the name and its application worldwide. Includes interactive trees.
- International, non-profit association devoted to researching the history of the name and its application including variants Raiment, Raymant, Raymond and Raymont.
- Family history of Cleve Raymond and Anita Wiser. Includes surnames Pitcher, Thompson, Hendricks, Hammer and Smith.
Reader and Guillaumes
- Family research compiled by Sandy, including surnames Giauque, Greiner, Shepperd, Meyer and Koester.
Reardon and Snijders
- Family research compiiled by John Reardon, Victoria AUS.
- Ancestral history compiled by Gary Reckart Snr from Tampa, Florida. Includes reunion details and descedants of Christian Reckart (b.1787) Morristown, NJ.
Redd Family of Utah
- Family tree, research projects and reunions, mainly Utah with North Carolina roots. Includes surnames Hancocks, Bryners, Butlers and Hardisons.
- Ancestral heritage of Basil Redding including the surnames Redding, Sappington, Mathews and Wilson.
Reilly and Parrott
- Family history of Lee (Parrott) Reilly. Includes variants Parratt and O'Reilly.
- For descendants and relatives of Mann Marcus Reissner. This group met for the first time in Guben, Germany in 2004.
- Internationally aims to maintain an association of those interested in the origin, history, dispersion, and development of the name and its variants.
- Ancestral heritage and general interests of Chris and Penny Renn. Features the application of the surname in the UK; includes BDM records.
- Registered with the Guild of One Name Studies, number 1137. Includes variants Trenowden, Renoden and Trenorden. Maintained by Rick Parsons in conjunction with Philip A Renowden.
Renslow Family History
- Location of historical data both on and off the web. Includes variants Ranslow and Renslo, name origins and a directory of researchers.
- Ancestral heritage of John Longstreet Rhymes including charts, general history and individual interests.
- Descendants of Simon Richens (b.1735) as compiled by Julian Richens. Includes a surname index.
Richer dit Lafle Family Association
- Bringing together those interested in the life and history of the Richer dit Laflèche and the descendants of Pierre Richer and Dorothée Brassard.
- Researching the lineage of William Ridings (b.abt.1798) and son John (b.1836).
- Family history and photographs of Rieger and Reiger of Tuscarawas County, Ohio (1850s to present). Compiled by Ron and Susan Reiger.
- Articles and photographs on various lineages, including name origin and pronunciation. Also features email and hosting options plus associated links.
- Branches of Peggy Riggs Kopp's family tree. Includes the surnames Wells, Coleman, Gouge and Barnett. Focus is on the line of Jesse/John Washington Riggs of TN, AL; and Nicholas/Charles W WELLS of IL, MO and MI.
Ring Family Tree
- Descendants of Dennis Ring who emigrated from Cork, Ireland to New York USA. Compiled by Brian Ring.
- Ancestral heritage of the James Edmond Ririe and Verna Fannie Perry Ririe family. Includes journals, histories, photographs and historical documents.
- Ancestral history including surnames Freer, Murray, Thoma, Whalley and Winkle. Features chart, group sheets, photographs and Robert Ritherdon's Arms granted 1801.
- Descendants of Henry and Joyce in Colorado USA and abroad. Ancestral photographs and immigration to 1668, plus associated links.
- Descendants of Frank Rohan (b.1854) Austrian Empire, married Mary Sablatura circa 1879 in Bohemia. Includes surnames Everet, Henry, Ledbetter and Smith.
- Descendants of Jeremiah Rolison 1753-1823 and wife Ann Leffler. Compiled by Tammy Rolison Vega.
- Ancestral history of Claus Rollenhagen featuring lineages from Brüsewitz, Hansfelde and the villages of Saatzig, DEU; includes family arrivals in the USA. Available in German and English.
- Family history of Paul Romaine including descendants of John Romaine 1798-1852 of Westchester County, NY. Features biographical sketches and associated links.
Romanyk: Ancestry Search
- Family research including variations Romanec, Romanek, Romanic, Romaneck, Romanich, Romaniec, Romaniuc, Romaniuk, Romanuck, Romanych, Romanyuk and Romanetz.
- Family trees commencing at 1550 in Belgium (Loenhout) via Zierikzee and Rotterdam (Holland). Includes photographs, BDMs and general information.
- Ancestral research worldwide with particular emphasis on Germany, Canada and the United States.
- Worldwide research into the name and its application. Includes searchable database (primarily Roncada).
Roolf and Ostien Families
- Researching the lineages from Turtle Creek and Wilkins Township, PA USA. Includes surnames Boden, Divens, Henderson, Leax, Popovich and Porter. Compiled by Brian and Mary Mathewson.
- History of the linegaes that settled in Minnesota in the mid 1860s after immigrating to Canada from Ireland in the mid 1830s.
- Discussion of the name and its variants with links to resources, messageboard, photographs and digital image archives.
- Community message board dedicated to researching the Rosson name.
Rostock Family Tree
- Descendants of Peter Samuel Nilsson and Catarina Petersdotter, founders of Rostock farm in Småland, Sweden.
Rouleau Association of America (ADFRA)
- Non-profit society researching the descendants of the three families, Gabriel Rouleau, Louis Rouleau and brothers Pierre and Jean-Baptiste Rouleau.
Roulstone Ancestral Origins and Source Information
- Attempting to bring together research into the name and its application.
- Registered with the Guild of One-Name Studies, number 278. Includes variants Rubery, Rowbury and Ruberry.
- Registered with the Guild of One Name Studies, number 3155. Includes variant Rowdon. Maintained by Gavin P J Rowden.
Rud or Rude
- Descendants of Christian Simenson and Petra Mortensdatter Knutrud who emigrated to the USA from Norway circa 1889. Upon becoming US Citizens, the Knut was dropped and Rud or Rude was adopted.
- Extended family over four states
- Tracing the family line from Pennsylvania.
- Family history of Ken Runquist, including surnames Corothers, Wilzer and Wutzke.
- History of Joseph Ruppert born in Germany in 1817, died in Baltimore in 1880. Includes surnames Buchheimer, Braun, Geiger, Holdefer and Weitzel. Compiled by Gary B Ruppert.
- Family history of Kenneth Rury including surnames Atkinson, Bagley, Bonjour, Cloudt, Trevethan and Sultemeier. Also features name history and application including variants Rurey, Rurade, MacRury and McRury.
- Family history of Alison Rush, Hanover, PA USA. Includes South Carolina connections and surnames Fuchs (Fox), Mitchell, Montgomery and Davidson.
Rutherford, Wells and Jeffcoat
- Old family photographs from the early 1900s through to present day.
- Family history of Anne Marie Black Ryan including surnames Anderson, Babcock, Black, Cole, Hooker, Hurst, Miller and Thrasher. Features information on South West Iowa and Northwestern Missouri.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 20, 2016 at 14:35:05 UTC -